Musement, an international ticket booking service, is looking for an experienced Product Manager. In this role, you will be analyzing customer needs and developing an overall product vision and strategy for a fantastic company. And to top it off, you’ll be doing it in the amazing city of Milan! You’re the right person for this role if you’re a high-impact product manager who has delivered significant and game-changing success in your career (ideally, even as a startup founder). As a member of our product development team, you will focus on exceeding expectations of users and the business while keeping ahead of the competition.
We would like to hear from people who are eager to keep up with the latest techniques and trends in web design and product development, and have an eye for differentiating between fads and major industry trends. Simply put, you’re never satisfied with “good enough”. You will use your expertise to ship products and features to our user base on different touchpoints. You will work on a daily basis with designers, product managers, developers and analysts to explore a wide range of solutions quickly and deliver world-class web and app experiences.
Do you thrive in a collaborative environment based on feedback, critique, and iteration?
Are you naturally data-driven and able to quickly identify impactful solutions and opportunities?
- Drive overall product vision, strategy, and requirements to achieve sustainable and continued growth in users and transactions
- Analyze user needs (behavioral data, reviews, feedbacks, etc.) and competition to define product strategy
- Deliver quality products and consider appropriate trade-offs between user engagement, features, and revenue
- Manage A/B tests to decide on tactical product evolution
- Define product success metrics and analyze product performance
- Coordinate the launch of new products and features
- Liaise with and build relationships across design, marketing, and engineering teams
- You have a strong web product management background and experience as a PM at a web company.
- You have a strong product sense and high performance-based commitment.
- You have excellent knowledge of web and e-commerce businesses.
- You have web and mobile tracking technology experience (e.g. Google Analytics, Adwords, Mixpanel, Heap, etc.).
- You’re comfortable with A/B and multivariate testing.
- You have strong Excel skills (basic SQL is a plus).
- You can drive project execution and manage complex product roadmaps.
- A track record of successful similar project execution is a plus.
- You have an understanding of all basic web technologies.
- You have an analytical and problem-solving attitude.
- You have outstanding communication and teamwork skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- You are fully proficient in English; Italian is a plus but not required.
- You have an EU work permit.
- You can multitask on several projects at a time.
- You have a passion for detailed user-centered design.
- Experience working with travel and e-commerce websites/apps is a plus.
- Experience with lean UX and scrum is a plus.
- You have a pragmatic approach and a strong can-do attitude.
- You have practical experience in UX/UI-related onsite optimization.
- Knowledge of one prototyping tool (Pixate, UX Pin, Proto.io, Axure, Hype, Origami, Principle, ect.) is a plus.
- You know how to work efficiently with coders.
- Usability testing and MVPs do not sound like ancient Greek to you.
- You will get a competitive local salary.
- You’ll enjoy beer, barbecue, snacks, and fruit at the office.
- We have a remote working policy.
- We have a lean, informal, international startup environment and a team of great people from 15 countries.