Why join Winningtemp as a Product Manager instead of somewhere else? The easy answer is meaningfulness. Winningtemp’s goal is to provide marketing leading products that support our customers in enhancing wellbeing for people at workplaces all over the world, what we do makes a difference.
We are now looking for a Product Manager to join our innovative product team. You’ll get to collaborate with stakeholders across the company to shape the direction of the product and help to execute new capabilities that have a direct impact on how our customers improve the employee experience in their organisations.
By joining Winningtemp you’ll be joining a company named one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe, with offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Oslo, Copenhagen and London. We recently secured a 157 million SEK Series B investment and were named Sweden’s fastest growing SaaS startup.
As a part of our Product team you’ll get to:
- Contribute to the definition of the product strategy and execute key initiatives that deliver towards it
- Gather feedback from key stakeholders including customers and prospects as well as internal teams such as sales, customer sucess and engineering
- Identify the most impactful initiatives that solve our customer’s business challenges and our commercial goals.
- Collaborate with our design and engineering teams to identify innovative solutions and features and execute them iteratively.
- Prepare the field teams for the launch of new capabilities
- Use our product data to gain insights on how well product capabilities are performing and follow up with customers and field teams.
- Help develop the product team’s processes and ways of working
By joining Winningtemp you’ll be joining a company named one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe with more than 2100% in hypergrowth in the last years with offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen and London. We recently secured a 157 million SEK Series B investment that you can read more about it by clicking here.
Who You Are
- You have 2-3 years experience in Product Management
- You will know how to collect input from stakeholders and identify the most important and valuable things to focus on.
- You are curious and like to understand how things work, analyse how products and features are used and how they provide value to customers
- You will be comfortable working with data and how it can be leveraged
- You will thrive on working collaboratively with designers and engineers to execute initiatives
- You have strong communication skills and be comfortable working with customers
- You are a team player and enjoy sharing ideas and learnings with the people around you
Nice to haves
- A degree in business, computer science, or a related field
HR platform/tool industry experience
Practicals and Process
You’ll be a part of the product team, reporting to the Head of Product
Our team is currently based in Gothenburg, and although we don’t need you to be, it would be great if you are able to work from the Gothenburg office now and then.
Our application process typically follows the following process:
Screening interview -> Personality and logical test -> Interview with recruiter -> Interview with the future manager -> Meet and greet with founders -> Reference check -> Offer.
We Want to Grow Together
We still define ourselves as a start-up company. It means that you will have a lot of impact and opportunity to influence the overall roadmap of our product. We want to continue providing our customers with the best possible features and user experience, and you are dedicated to find new ways of reaching this.
You will be able to form the role based on what makes you heart beat a little faster (read passion), the things you have done before and love to advance within (read expertise).
To fit into our Winning Culture you need to have a lot of passion for what you do, not being afraid of coming up with new creative ideas and love to stay up-to-date about latest trends.
Do you want to be able to say in 5 years that you had a fundamental impact on a software that transformed how leaders work and the well-being of the world?
Let’s change the world for the better and succeed together. 🙂