Senior Product Manager
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This is an exciting opportunity to join forces with a company whose differentiating technology will be a game-changer in the industry!
· Act as the key authority and point of contact for project development concepts, business strategy, and business models.
· Work with coordinating departments to create and implement a decisive project plan and strategy from product development to launch.
· Partner with marketing, engineering, and design teams to bring the product vision to life.
· Ensure that various stages of product development are completed on time by leading, organizing, and requesting constant updates from cross-functional teams.
· Collect, analyze and report on data and make adjustments to development plans as needed to facilitate a successful new product rollout.
· Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability, and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development.
Job Skills & Qualifications
· Minimum of five years’ experience in orthopedic or spine-related companies
· Deep knowledge of products, procedures, customers and competition within the Interventional Pain Management/Neuromodulation space
· Strong Clinical Background
· Understanding of Reimbursement
· Experience in new product launches
· Familiarity with Digital Marketing Strategy
· Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions
· Articulate and highly skilled communicator
· Ability to work across all functional lines; accounting, logistics, HR, etc.
· MBA preferred
· Bachelor’s required