About the Role
Building on our base of very strong hardware and software products, VITEC is looking to recruit an experienced Product Manager to join our team. This role is about expanding our IPTV and Digital Signage products (including set-top box and virtual clients) and driving new customer-focused solutions. With Exterity now part of VITEC, this is an exciting opportunity to define and direct the future of a major product line and help merge Exterity and VITEC products.
Our IPTV and Digital Signage products are used worldwide by a wide range of users across multiple verticals. These products enable employees, guests, and end customers to be engaged, informed and entertained.
You will build on your current product experience and understanding of trends and best practice to work with our Customers, Partners, Sales and Support Teams and develop a deep understanding of our users’ needs and behaviours.
The role is a part of the VITEC Product Organisation, a small group based in VITEC locations around the world. This position could be based out of any of the VITEC sites in the UK, Europe or the Middle East. It will involve regular travel to VITEC’s primary geographical markets including North America, Europe, and Asia and includes active involvement in Trade Shows (including presenting).
We are looking for someone who can:
- Deliver solutions and drive the product vision and road map
- Be an inspiring and committed member of the Product Management team
- Work closely with a wide range of teams and individuals, both internal and external
The successful candidate will have:
- Be able to demonstrate solid experience in software/cloud product management through the complete product lifecycle, researching customer needs and driving product strategy
- Be educated to at least degree level in a technical or business field
- Have a passion for technology
- Strong commercial experience of working directly with customers and channel partners
- Experience of IPTV and/or Digital Signage in at least one of Corporate, Accommodation/Hospitality or Venue markets
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively to different types of audiences
- Understanding of Lean, Agile, Scrum or similar product development approaches would be an advantage