We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our Bet Tribe Design team. We craft, develop, test and maintain all of Sky Bet’s digital assets. We also run ITV7, Super 6 and the Fantasy Football league for Sky Sports.
You’ll collaborate with like-minded colleagues and friends, creating innovative products, applications, and software that can handle the biggest of challenges – like 11m financial transactions every Saturday afternoon!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is your opportunity to help set the standard, within a small, and ambitious team! You’ll get exposure across the entire product lifecycle, building engaging design alongside fellow Product Designers, UX Researchers and Engineers.
You’ll set the vision for customer experience, as a key member of a team who are resolutely passionate about safer gambling. You’ll deeply understand the customers that you’re designing for- not just doing the ‘right thing’ but doing the ‘thing right’.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT
The most important thing for us is that you have a collaborative and inquisitive nature, with a passion for doing the right thing. You’ll also need to have some (not necessarily all) of the
- Proven understanding of the industry standard Digital Design software including Figma, Zeplin, Miro and Sketch.
- Knowledge of our primary testing and design validation tool UserZoom
- A knowledge of working with Component libraries and Design systems would be an advantage
Working at Sky Betting & Gaming means that you’ll work for one of the Top 50 UK Best Places To Work on Glassdoor that’s also been ranked 4th in the UK for work-life balance and
has one of the Top 20 Best CEOs in the UK (according to Glassdoor).
You’ll also receive excellent benefits including:
- Company bonus scheme paid twice yearly – bi-annual “thank you bonus” + once a year bonus based on company results
- £1,000 annual learning fund
- Competitive pension scheme: 6% employer / 3% employee contribution (options to increase company contribution to 9%)
- Free SkyQ Ultra HD premium TV package worth £1,200
- Invest via the Company Share save Scheme
- 16 hours paid volunteering time per year