Mind Candy’s vision is to create the greatest entertainment company in the world for the new digital generation. Our flagship product is Moshi Monsters which has grown to over 80m registered users online but has also expanded successfully offline into best selling books, magazines, toys, trading cards, music albums, and a movie. Creating magical entertainment on mobile and tablets is at the heart of what we do at Mind Candy and we’re now developing several groundbreaking new products for kids and their families. If you want to get on board the Mind Candy rocket ship and help craft one of Europe’s most ambitious and fastest growing tech companies then we’d love to hear from you.
We are searching for a Senior Product Manager to work with our CPO to deliver outstanding products and features. You will give lead our growing product team and lead our product vision, strategy and roadmap with the COO/CPO. You will conceive innovative products as well as continually enhance our existing products. You will translate the strategy into an actionable plan, and manage the delivery of this plan in a detail-oriented manner, focusing on delivering products on time and on budget to effectively deliver products to market.
What you’ll be involved in:
- Owning the overall product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Work hand-in-hand with head of product and our production teams to develop overall product roadmap, ensure optimal pipeline planning, and scope product initiatives appropriately.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, game design, user testing, product and technology teams to creatively define product experiences, and prioritize product and customer requirements.
- Work closely with testing and analytics team to report on the overall performance of the product, released features and to generate follow-up ideas.
- Recruiting and building a cross-functional development team
- Leading the analysis of business metrics and qualitative research to identify new market opportunities.
- Creating new communication, discovery and network mechanics and features to drive long term user engagement.
- Work with product team to ensure PRDs are delivered to the technology team with well-written requirements and feature sets
- Work with engineering team and QA team to ensure the highest quality releases.
- Directly oversee the development of marketing-focused initiatives (landing pages, special marketing and partnership programs).
When applying for a role at Mind Candy, keep in mind we like creative applications so CVs with interesting cover letters are a must and video applications go down a treat!