Airbeem is a fast-growing tech startup based in the West End of London (near Oxford Circus), delivering end-to-end OTT products for a wide range of customers around the world.
Our purpose is to help premium content owners deliver and monetise their video on all the screens that matter, by creating end-to-end app services that reach all leading devices and operating systems.
We combine front-end video delivery, with a powerful enterprise back-end and flexible monetisation options to create a truly end-to-end OTT offering.
Our platform solution is highly customisable and can have you live in-market in weeks.
You are a well-rounded, holistic product designer with experience and passion for defining and refining features for a complex product ecosystem. Moreover you must have the skill to produce pixel-perfect design assets ready for development across multiple devices.
At Airbeem you will be working closely with all core business functions; including design, engineering, strategy, operations, and sales – with your main focus on continued development of the platform offering and experience. As well as broader platform work you will be a key driver in client specific projects, working alongside a broad spectrum of content owners to ensure their services are delivered to the highest possible standard.
- Designing user flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Producing design assets ready for development
- Applying a wide variety of external branding to a multi-device ecosystem
- Wireframing and sketching
- Low fidelity prototyping
- Map out robust IA and taxonomy
- Contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (UX and UI) product design.
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software.
- Experience with Application Design, Visual Design, and Interaction Design.
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work.
Additional requirements (good to have)
- Experience in Media / OTT products
- Building multi-device products
- Experience with Dashboard / CMS design
- Programming / prototyping experience
- Experience in working in agile project teams
- Motion design
Tools we use
- Invision, Principle, Marvel (or other prototyping tools)
- Jira, Confluence (or other project tools)
Platforms we design for
- Responsive web
- Mobile & Tablet (Android and iOS)
- Smart TV
- Gaming consoles