To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem-solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 30 million people.
Overview of the Role
ParkMobile is looking for a Product Manager / Sr. Product Manager, Payments to join our growing team! In this role, the Product Manager will become an expert in the mobility industry and serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on product features and functionality for internal and external ParkMobile customers.
The product manager will work closely with the product and engineering team as well as other internal and external stakeholders to research, define, plan, prioritize and execute product enhancements, features, and new products for our payments platform. This role will provide the product manager with an opportunity to work on both front-end and back-end projects, partner integrations, and grow into more strategic product work.
- Lead the evolution of our payment processing platform and checkout experiences, with a focus on convenience, efficiency, flexibility, and security
- Develop product strategy, roadmap, and priorities leveraging data and input from internal and external stakeholders, user and market research, competitive analysis, product analytics, and your own expertise and experience
- Leverage data and experimentation to test hypotheses and uncover new opportunities; develop business cases to assess ROI on opportunities and advocate for investment in new areas
- Function as Agile Product Owner, leading a cross-functional squad to define, prioritize, and execute features and feature enhancements in your product roadmap
- Partner with squad members to write user stories, specifying requirements and acceptance criteria using the BDD method with detail and clarity sufficient for implementation and testing
- Partner with Product Analyst to develop KPIs, benchmarks, and reports to evaluate the performance of new products, features, and feature enhancements
- Work closely with Product Design to create a compelling user experience that delivers on the business and functional requirements
- Coordinate with finance and legal teams to ensure data and reports comply with all relevant policies and regulations
- Within your squad, communicate the product vision, clarify use cases and requirements, resolve issues arising during development, articulate trade-offs, and accept stories as they are completed; collaborate across squads to identify and manage risks and dependencies
- Collaborate with other functions (marketing, business development, sales, operations, customer services, and professional services) in the product positioning, go-to-market strategies, and pre and post-sales activities related to the product needed to successfully sell, implement and service the product
- Serve as an internal and external evangelist for ParkMobile
Who You Are
Proactive – willing and able to dive into new areas, learn quickly, build relationships, and synthesize actionable insights about a product space
Collaborative and open – you share ideas, are open to feedback from anywhere, and are unafraid to iterate openly versus perfect privately
Analytical – you tell stories with data, leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data to provide a holistic understanding of your solution and the needs it meets
Lifelong learner – interested and informed about the latest technologies and trends and curious about your customers and their needs
Creative – you experiment, learn, fail fast and recover; you leverage all the tools in your toolkit to come up with innovative solutions to emerging problems in your space
Communicative – you have exceptional communication, negotiating, and problem-solving skills to advocate for and evangelize your ideas, your team, and your product
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Manager in an agile software development environment
- 2+ years experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience leading the development of and leveraging APIs for internal and external customers
- Experience using product analytics and data visualization tools like MixPanel and Looker
- Experience conducting A/B testing, customer interviews, surveys, and other user research to assess product-market fit and evaluate product opportunities
- Product management experience in fintech or e-commerce is a plus
- Experience with BDD / Gherkin format for authoring requirements is a plus
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members’ well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
Medical, dental and vision coverage
Paid Parental Leave
Flexible Work Environment
Learning and Development Opportunities
Company Social Events – happy hours, outings, and more
Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.