Our mission is to help software businesses succeed – enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of developers and software companies rely on our checkout, payments and licensing solution to sell their products globally, as well as using our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
We’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK. Our revenue tripled last year and in the last 6 months our team has doubled to over 30 people in our shiny new HQ near London Bridge. We’ve received over $5m in funding from BGF Ventures and Kindred Capital, and are proud to be one of Tech City’s Upscale 2017 rising stars.
We believe the way software businesses are run is changing and we’re building a product to drive this change. Paddle’s checkout is the most important piece of our platform: providing an opinionated experience to the end users who buy software from our customers whilst fitting into their store flows as seamlessly as possible. We’re looking for someone who can own the checkout and deliver on our vision.
What will you do in your first 6 months
- Take over product ownership of Paddle’s checkout working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Set KPIs around performance (both load time and conversion) understanding that small improvements can have a huge impact (and massively affect our revenue)
- Provide customer insights and advice for the other products in the Paddle platform
- Be an optimizely fiend (or the testing tool of your choice!), and understand the importance of iterative testing at scale
- Have a keen interest in talking to and understanding customers, and their goals
- Analytical mind (e.g. be comfortable analysing data using excel, periscope and similar tools)
- Comfortable setting product KPIs for what’s being tested and be able to determine what’s important/not
- Focus on user-centric design
- A passion for software (after all, that’s what our customers do!)
- Great communicator
- Familiarity with
- Checkout flows
- Experience of agile development methodologies and working within multi-functional product teams
- Balance technical debt vs features
- Ecommerce & checkout experience a plus