Location: London, Bristol, Edinburgh or Lisbon
Kaluza’s vision is to help create a world where decarbonization is easy. Kaluza is the AI platform powering the future of energy.
From revolutionising customer billing to smart electric vehicle charging, our technologies are empowering some of the biggest energy suppliers to better serve millions of customers and unlocking the benefits of renewable energy and smart devices to help decarbonise the grid. Our products are built with differentiation in mind, giving developers endless ability to extend our core capabilities.
We are an agile scale up energy tech business helping the transition to a zero carbon grid.
Where in the world of Kaluza will I be working?
You’ll be joining the Kaluza Product community – a group of product managers and leaders focused on translating complex needs into simple and innovative solutions that solve real customer and business problems.
What will I be doing?
We’re looking for an experienced technical product manager to join our platform teams responsible for shared infrastructure, data, services and centralised developer tooling. These teams underpin our platform, providing the core systems used by Kaluza’s product teams and allowing them to focus on their core value offerings.
With a technical background and a platform product mindset, you’ll help us evolve the current capabilities and deliver effective solutions as we scale and grow. You’ll embrace challenging how things are done currently and have a passion for making Kaluza the most forward-thinking and fulfilling place for engineers to work.
The products and tools owned by your team will be used by product teams across Kaluza. You’ll need excellent communication skills, the ability to ruthlessly prioritise and be able to manage and plan with a variety of stakeholders with varying needs.
Is this the job for me?
We would love to hear from you if you…:
- Are a product manager with a technical or platform background who is passionate about helping your customers succeed.
- Love working with teams in areas like data engineering, analytics, infrastructure or APIs.
- Enjoy making sense of complex domains and sharing that understanding with others.
- Understand and embrace the highs and lows of teamwork in a fast-paced environment.
- Feel at home collaborating with engineers and business leaders alike.
- Find joy in cutting through opinions with data and evidence.
- Know that building something great together takes resilience, perseverance, and a growth mindset.
- Recognise that everyone has their own strengths and seek ways to bring out the best in yourself and others.
- Know when it’s best to write something, say something, or show something to communicate your ideas.
From us you’ll get
- An additional 9% of your salary to spend on a wide range of benefits, including your pension, a selection of lifestyle, health and green benefits, or simply take it as cash!
- Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday + a day off for your birthday you can take at any point
- Flexible bank holidays, 5 of which you can choose to take whenever you like
- Progressive leave policies with no qualifying service periods, including 26 weeks full pay if you have a new addition to your family
- Discretionary annual bonus
- A dedicated personal learning budget
- Flexible working — we trust you to work in a way that suits your lifestyle
Even better? You’ll have access to these benefits from day 1 of joining.
We want the best people
At Kaluza, we empower our people to have choices around where and when they work – flexible working arrangements can be discussed for all of our roles. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team for more info.
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds – our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you’re excited about joining us and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure… we’d love to hear from you.