Location: London or Bristol
Kaluza’s vision is to help create a world where decarbonization is easy. Kaluza is the AI platform powering the future of energy.
From revolutionising customer billing to smart electric vehicle charging, our technologies are empowering some of the biggest energy suppliers to better serve millions of customers and unlocking the benefits of renewable energy and smart devices to help decarbonise the grid. Our products are built with differentiation in mind, giving developers endless ability to extend our core capabilities.
Where in the world of Kaluza will I be working?
You’ll be working on the Retail Energy Product by Kaluza. This is our flexible software platform which enables energy suppliers to provide a simple, transparent, reliable & ultimately delightful experience to their customers. We build tools and processes which enable suppliers to solve customer problems and help end-users better manage their energy at home.
You’ll be working within an amazing community of product teams called the Kaluza Agent Platform squad. The squad’s purpose is to ensure an energy retailers’ contact centre has the tools which their agents need to solve customer problems in the most cost-efficient and innovative ways.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Product Manager for our Agent Platform Enablement team, your role is to shape how product teams and vendors build around and contribute into the Kaluza Agent Platform. Your mission spans from developer experience, to vendor integration and retailer customisation.
This team is pivotal to Kaluza’s strategy of providing the lowest cost to serve platform in the global energy market.
You’ll love this role if you enjoy mucking in to understand the current developer experience and champion ways to improve it. To be successful in the role you will definitely need excellent communication skills and the ability to ruthlessly prioritise a variety of needs from internal and external developers.
Is this the job for me?
- An accomplished and passionate product manager
- Experienced in building platforms or working on internal facing customer products (preferable but not essential)
- Experienced in working in an agile environment
- Enjoying working day to day with engineers solving complex challenges
- Are outcome focussed and data-driven individual
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders
- Comfortable with the ambiguity that comes from working in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing market needs
- Keen to use analytical and quantitative skills, able to cut through opinions with data
- Excited by challenging the status qu
You’ll love working with us if you…
- Are passionate about working in a dynamic environment and responding to change
- Find new concepts easy to understand, and show the tenacity to keep asking until clarity is achieved
- Love sharing your skills and experiences with colleagues
- Know your strengths, yet recognise there’s always more to learn from others
- Build bridges with people across the organisation
From us you’ll get
- An additional 9% of your salary to spend on a wide range of benefits, including your pension, a selection of lifestyle, health and green benefits, or simply take it as cash!
- Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday + a day off for your birthday you can take at any point
- Flexible bank holidays, 5 of which you can choose to take whenever you like
- Progressive leave policies with no qualifying service periods, including 26 weeks full pay if you have a new addition to your family
- Discretionary annual bonus
- A dedicated personal learning budget
- Flexible working — we trust you to work in a way that suits your lifestyle
Even better? You’ll have access to these benefits from day 1 of joining.
We want the best people
At Kaluza, we empower our people to have choices around where and when they work – flexible working arrangements can be discussed for all of our roles. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team for more info.
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds – our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you’re excited about joining us and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure… we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more about working in Kaluza on our careers page and LinkedIn.