Location: London, Bristol, Edinburgh
Kaluza’s vision is to help create a world where decarbonization is easy. Kaluza is the AI platform powering the future of energy.
From revolutionising customer billing to smart electric vehicle charging, our technologies are empowering some of the biggest energy suppliers to better serve millions of customers and unlocking the benefits of renewable energy and smart devices to help decarbonise the grid. Our products are built with differentiation in mind, giving developers endless ability to extend our core capabilities. We are an agile scale up energy tech business, helping the transition to a zero carbon grid.
Where in the world of Kaluza will I be working?
You’ll be joining the Kaluza Product community – a group of product managers and leaders focused on translating complex needs into simple and innovative solutions that solve real customer and business problems. Product Managers within Kaluza work in product teams building a platform bringing new and engaging innovative solutions to challenges faced by the energy sector. Already supporting the UK market our next big challenge is to solve these problems as we expand into new markets internationally.
What will I be doing?
We’re looking for a technical-minded product manager to join our Energy Charging team. This role is right at the heart of our platform, where we get from meter reading to calculating the cost of someone’s energy bill.
You will be responsible for…
- Leading and motivating your cross functional team to define and execute on OKRs.
- Working with your product team to define your product roadmap.
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to form your product backlog.
- Being a leader and working with colleagues across the organization to drive the platform forward towards the Kaluza company vision.
- Delivering your product backlog and achieving your OKRs and product mission.
We’d love to hear from you if you…..
- Are an accomplished technical product manager or engineering manager with a product mindset.
- Have experience of complex delivery challenges with multiple stakeholders.
- Lead from the front, delivering new and creative solutions for unsolved problems.
- Apply strong analytical skills to cut through opinions with data.
- Can communicate and collaborate effectively with leaders and team members alike.
- Have experience of leading lean product development teams.
Can quickly understand and master new domains and recognise that there is always more to learn.
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and adaptable to changing market needs.
Have experience of building platform products.
- Experience in the energy industry would be a bonus!
From us you’ll get
- An additional 9% of your salary to spend on a wide range of benefits, including your pension, a selection of lifestyle, health and green benefits, or simply take it as cash!
- Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday + a day off for your birthday you can take at any point
- Flexible bank holidays, 5 of which you can choose to take whenever you like
- Progressive leave policies with no qualifying service periods, including 26 weeks full pay if you have a new addition to your family
- Discretionary annual bonus
- A dedicated personal learning budget
- Flexible working — we trust you to work in a way that suits your lifestyle
Even better? You’ll have access to these benefits from day 1 of joining.
We want the best people
At Kaluza, we empower our people to have choices around where and when they work – flexible working arrangements can be discussed for all of our roles. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team for more info.
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds – our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you’re excited about joining us and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure… we’d love to hear from you.