Have you ever sent an email to the wrong email address? And imagine that this email contained a list of all your company clients. This is why every company needs Safetica – a solution to protect the company against human error, malicious intent, and internal threats. And you can be a part of this extraordinary quest for a safer world.
Safetica is a Czech software company with almost 100 technology/data security experts developing software that protects companies from all over the world against data loss, misuse, and internal threats. We are present on 120 markets and partner with ESET, Fortinet, and Microsoft which were featured in Gartner and Infotech.
We also have fun together. Hiking, ferrata, visiting conferences about cybersecurity, playing bowling, or discussing what is better, whether wine or beer. All these activities help us grow together.
Does it sound like a group of people you would like to work with? If yes, keep reading.
Product Manager – Modern data protection
The rapid adoption of cloud services is bringing changes to where and how businesses store and work with data. We respond to these needs with several transformations of our product and are looking for a new colleague to help us manage, validate, and secure their value for existing and new customers. We are building a new cloud data protection architecture that will help to better integrate with cloud services such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, etc., and bring new solutions to the problems of modern businesses.
What will you do at Safetica?
- You will be involved in deciding the next direction of the product, UX, new features.
- Work with the product team to find the most effective solution, from concept to delivery to customers.
- Bring information from marketing, sales, customer support, partners, etc. to the team.
- Contribute feedback from users, customers, product usage.
- Keep up with current cybersecurity trends in our industry and in competing products.
- Work with modern technologies, development backlog in Azure DevOps and data in PowerBI.
- Invent new solutions and innovate. You can bring new technologies.
- We have standardized cross-team collaboration, but teams can customize processes if it improves efficiency. We like to experiment and learn from each other.
- At least 2 years of experience working on software products as a product manager. Or comparable background in project management or product design.
- Experience in finding solutions to complex problems, risk assessment, and data-driven argumentation.
- Knowledge of modern techniques and methods of product discovery and delivery.
- Orientation in several business areas – development, design, sales, marketing, finance.
- Ability to communicate constructively with developers, designers, managers, and customers.
WHAT WE BRING YOU
- The balance between work, family, hobbies, or anything else:
- We have 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, and flexible working hours.
- You can travel the world while visiting our partners.
- Gaining experience with international business and meeting new people.
- Opportunity to meet other colleagues not just during work but also at various sport events and teambuldings.
- A transparent work environment with open communication where all teams work towards common objectives (OKRs).
- Employee referral program – get a newcomer to settle in Safetica and get a reward!
ARE YOU CURIOUS?
- Discover what our colleagues think about working at Safetica at Atmoskop.
- Check also our We Grow Together page where we introduce our employees and what is life at Safetica like.
- Do you know how it all started? Read Safetica´s story!
If this role could be a fit and you would like to know more, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we will revert shortly to schedule a short call to get to know each other. Or you can also connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org