Our mission is to help software businesses succeed – enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of developers and software companies rely on our checkout, payments and licensing solution to sell their products globally, as well as using our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
We’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK. Our revenue tripled last year and in the last 6 months our team has doubled to over 30 people in our shiny new HQ near London Bridge. We’ve received over $5m in funding from BGF Ventures and Kindred Capital, and are proud to be one of Tech City’s Upscale 2017 rising stars.
We believe the way software businesses are run is changing and we’re building a product to drive this change. We have a number of products in our platform that are used by customers who sell installed software (release management, crash reporting and licensing). We’re looking for someone to own these products and help fulfill our vision.
What will you do in your first 6 months
- Take over product ownership of Paddle’s installed software product working with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver on the roadmap
- Really understand what the users of these products need and how we can help them sell their installed software more easily
- Provide customer insights and advice for the other products in the Paddle platform.
- Be a passionate Mac or Windows desktop software user; ideally you will have opinion about the best window manager on MacOS or the equivalent on Windows
- Have a keen interest in talking to and understanding customers and their goals
- Analytical mind (e.g. be comfortable analysing data using excel, periscope and similar tools)
- Ability to set product KPIs for what’s being tested and be able to determine what’s important/not
- Focus on user-centric design
- A passion for software (after all, that’s what our customers do!)
- Great communicator
- Familiarity with
- Checkout flows
- Experience of agile development methodologies and working within multi-functional product teams
- Balance technical debt vs features