Blueprint is a venture-backed B2B SaaS start-up focused on building the greatest customer experience for DTC brands. We’re taking the old, slow and spammy email-based customer experience and reimagining it for faster support, insightful customer feedback, seamless ordering, and easy brand advocacy – all via SMS and WhatsApp.
Since launching in February 2021 we’ve scaled globally to work with hundreds of the worlds best DTC brands such as Grind Coffee, Facetheory, Snug Sofa and Wild Nutrition.
We’re looking for an exceptional individual to join join our rapidly growing team as a Head of Product to help us revolutionise the e-commerce customer experience as we know it ahead of our Series A in Q2.
As Head of Product you’ll be responsible for communicating a strong, inspiring vision and translate it into a strategy and exciting outcome-focused roadmap that all stakeholders can buy into. You’ll take pride in mentoring PMs in order to develop and achieve their career goals whilst executing on commercial outcomes alongside other senior management team members.
This role has management and leadership responsibilities and reports to the CEO. You will be joining a business with a clear vision and ambitious growth plans to spearhead our efforts to enable the worlds best e-commerce customer experience.
- Lead on everything to do with the product. Shaping and continuously developing the product strategy based on business objectives, overseeing its execution into differentiated product features.
- Communicate the strategy across the organisation (engineering, sales, marketing, and support) making sure everyone is aligned and in support.
- Deeply understand our customers, strengths and market so we can enable a world-class e-commerce customer experience.
- Establish yourself as an expert within the Shopify e-commerce ecosystem.
- Create impactful, organised experiments to enable faster product discovery and validation, whilst reporting outcomes and next steps regularly.
- Manage product team to make sure quarterly goals are achieved by defining measurable ORKs that are ambitious and help drive the team further than they thought possible.
- Grow the product team, hire the best candidates in the market and mentor them to become even better.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management ideally in high growth, scale-up environment.
- 5+ years of experience working collaboratively with engineering, design and product teams.
- 2+ years of experience hiring, managing, and developing within a product team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with senior management and product teams.
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem solving, with the ability to lead complex strategic initiatives.
- Ability to work and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Ability to set a goal and vision and translate these into tactical quarterly goals.
- We’re remote-first with a London HQ.
- Flexible work hours.
- Package of £100k to £200k based on experience.
- 28 days holiday.
- Extensive benefits (Including Spill and Headspace)
- Access to partner discounts with top DTC brands.
This role is a killer opportunity to work for one of the UK’s most dynamic and fast-moving start-ups. You’ll be a pivotal member of the team with a chance to put your stamp on our business as we expand globally in the next year and beyond.