To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 30 million people.
About the Role
ParkMobile is looking for a passionate Product Designer or Senior Product Designer to join the product team in order to lead design for one of our key product areas – reservations or payments. You will collaborate closely with engineers, product managers, and other cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment to solve problems and deliver user impact end-to-end.
What You’ll Do
- Be an integral member of a growing Product Design team, working in a cross-functional squad on innovative new features while building upon the existing experiences that our users love
- Have ownership and subject matter expertise of your product area, alongside product management and engineering squad leaders
- Use your research, UX, UI and product skills to craft exciting, valuable and ADA compliant experiences on iOS, Android and web apps that are based in current best-practices and evidence-guided decisions
- Gain a deep understanding of how business requirements, technical constraints, and user needs intersect. Use this knowledge to advocate for the best interest of the users
- Empower your squad to deliver innovative experiences while maintaining and expanding on the ParkMobile product design system
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience (product designer) or 5+ years of experience (senior product designer) working as a native app and website designer, and can showcase success in shipping multiple high impact products
- A master of Figma and other design, interaction, and prototyping tools
- Curious about mobility and the future of livable cities
- Enjoy collaborating and working transparently to design solutions based on findings from research, experimentation and feedback from your team, manager and other stakeholders
- You consider the wider user experience in your work and know how to gain a strong understanding of the vision and key measure of success for your projects
- Champion for diversity, inclusion, and belonging
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What You’ll Enjoy About Joining Our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Environment
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events – happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.