What will you do?
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to further build out the Paddle platform, creating tools to help software businesses grow
- Be involved in customer interviews and user testing
- Design and prototype intuitive user interfaces
- Work on building out features which make complex tasks + workflows simple and easy to understand for all levels of customer
- Present & communicate your ideas as required
- In conjunction with our product managers you will use data to drive your decisions as much as possible
- You have demonstrated experience working as a product designer in a startup environment (or similar product environment)
- You are capable of working autonomously on a task from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Strong UI design skills (over multiple roles) using Sketch (or similar)
- You have experience (and understand the benefit) of prototyping before implementation using something like Framer (or even HTML & CSS)
- Previous usage of an analytics product to inform design decisions
- You will have performed customer interviews, user research (both quantitative and qualitative)
- A desire and passion to completely own the customer facing experience, across both a complex platform used to run hundreds of software companies and a checkout product used by millions of consumers.