WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
WW is hiring across our Product teams from Mid-level Product Managers to Senior Product Managers to focus on creating global, personalized experiences that adapt as our members’ needs change and evolve along their own personal weight loss and wellness journey. The product teams at WW define and execute on a holistic digital strategy to support our members in achieving their goals. Opportunities include areas within growth of our member base, core businesses, member engagement and retention, and bringing together a cohesive wellness experience.
In this role, you will work closely with engineering, design, and a cross-section of business stakeholders to define the features and experiences that drive success for our members. If you are passionate about building engaging and personalized experiences on game-changing platforms for behavior change, using boundary-pushing technology, analytical data, and member-facing techniques, this is the Product team for you.
- Own vision, goals, strategy, roadmaps, execution, and impact of how our members engage with WW products, improving the experience across our wellness parameters
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support strategies rooted in motivating behavioral change, personalization, gamification, as well as encouraging a supportive environment
- Work within the Agile methodology to create user stories, product requirements, and communicate them effectively to the team of Designers, Engineers, and Marketing
- Contribute to the adoption of best-in-class digital Product Management practices, at a place where the HOW matters as much as the WHAT we do for our Members
- Integrate qualitative and quantitative research, product data analysis, and market insights into product requirements, roadmaps, and strategies
- Balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great member experiences
- 3-5 years in a Product Management role in a consumer facing, software-as-a-service / mobile-first business with initiative-level scope of ownership
- Demonstrated deliverables, currently live and in production, showcasing iterative customer-facing experiences
- Excellent quantitative data analysis and experience with A/B testing
- Experience working with Data Science and/or Analytics teams to understand the impact of features and influence iterative development
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to align stakeholders, multiple teams, and leadership to recommended strategy and solutions
- Strong technical understanding and experience working with engineering in Agile Product development
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an analytical-based field is preferred
- A passion for health, wellness or nutrition is a plus
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.