Partner Marketing Manager
As a Marketing manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our public-facing products. You take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a F13 Works Partner Marketing Manager, you will help advocate to, recruit and enable partners into our growing partner ecosystem. In addition, you’ll be responsible for co-marketing relationships with some of our most strategic partners.
You will craft and execute co-marketing campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of F13 Works’ application platform products for brands and e-commerce stores. You will work closely to shape go-to-market messaging and strategy for new offerings with partners, create materials to help partners learn about the capabilities for the target audiences, test and optimize new marketing programs, and work with partners to build out an effective and scalable ecosystem.
- Develop and own the overall partner marketing strategy and program for F13 Works
- Build co-marketing plans with partner accounts and drive co-marketing content and execution.
- Support our growing channel partners through marketing website portal with sales and technical content including: sales collateral, sales tools, competitive information and insights.
- Oversee marketing budgets and analyze the effectiveness of co-marketing campaigns to determine ROI and partner prioritize resources.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of marketing experience.
- Experience planning and executing marketing programs including budget management.
- Experience with project management, including executing email, paid, and social campaigns
- Retail, e-commerce or technology experience