We’re on a mission to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and convenient by automating primary care, from symptom to outcome. We’re building a B2B Medical Guidance Platform that consists of a series of connected user-facing modules built on a common intelligent core, which supports patients and clinicians to make healthcare decisions with confidence.
We’ve experienced rapid growth over the past 3 years and have recently closed our Series B funding to support us in the next phase of our growth. We’re a unique group of people, passionate about redesigning healthcare for millions of people on the Planet.
We’re a remote-first company with product team members in the UK and Poland. We’re open to hiring anywhere in Europe (or similar time zones).
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager to join our product team, who is committed to the principles of customer-centricity, outcomes focus, and rapid iteration.
You’ll own the product lifecycle from strategy to execution, as part of an empowered cross-functional team. You’ll establish a cadence of continuous discovery to identify and validate unmet customer and user needs. You’ll translate these into outcomes that allow you to maximize the impact of the team. You’ll use a variety of methods in discovery and delivery that help you to learn fast and iterate on your solutions.
You’ll also play a key role in defining the product culture of the company and continuously improving our product practices and processes.
You’ll be joining our Engine and NLP teams, which are responsible for our diagnostic inference and NLP engines. The teams develop the industry-leading algorithms and models which form the intelligent core of our platform, as well as applied research of emerging technologies and trends which will help us to stay ahead. You’ll be collaborating with a cross-functional team of data scientists, NLP specialists, researchers, developers, QAs, doctors, and more!
Requirements & skills
- You’re excited about our mission!
- You have a passion for building great products that solve meaningful problems for our customers, in ways that users love and deliver real business value
- You have 4+ years of product management experience
- You can shape, refine and validate the strategy for a product
- You excel in product discovery, picking the right problems to solve, and deploying a range of tools and techniques to learn fast
- You translate this into delivery through collaborating with the team to refine the scope, facilitate development, ship fast, and iterate
- You partner closely with commercial teams and customers to maximize the go-to-market potential of your products
- You constantly seek a way to measure the impact of our products and identify opportunities for optimization
- You have well rounded soft skills, including; excellent verbal and written communication (in English), relationship building, influencing, decision making, giving and receiving feedback
- You are committed to growth and personal development
- You embody and share our core values – support, quality, and transparency
Even better if…
- You have experience with deep tech products and large data sets
- You have product Management experience in healthcare, pharmaceutics, medical devices, or other health-related fields
- You have subject matter expert knowledge of developing software medical devices
- You have developed API-based B2B or B2B2C products
- You have a knowledge of medical regulations or standards such as FDA Approval, HIPAA, Class 2a Certification, ISO 27001 Compliance, ISO 13485:2016, GDPR, EHR interoperability standards such as FHIR or HL7
Why is working at Infermedica awesome?
- We’re building an open and supportive startup culture where you can do your best work and improve your competence. Values we embody as a company are a transparency, quality, and support.
- Once you become a part of InferTeam you become the owner of the company by being granted Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- We offer a competitive salary that is benchmark-based.
- You choose the form of employment according to your preferences – we are flexible.
- You can start your work at a convenient time aligned with your work-life balance needs.
- We provide essential equipment.
- We are remote-first – work from anywhere (we expect you to be located in European or East Coast time zones). Despite the remoteness, we like to see each other in person (be ready for in-person meeting invitations 4-5 times a year).
- Home office bonus – we want you to have a comfortable home office set up.
- Paid holidays.
- Private health coverage and free online consultations with a doctor.
- Training budget for your professional growth and additional days off for its usage.