Who we are
Altus Analytics, a business of Altus Group, is the leading global technology partner to the commercial real estate industry and is poised for significant growth and expansion over the next three years.
Altus Analytics brings together the collective expertise of ARGUS and Voyanta as the leading provider of CRE solutions worldwide. Our technology and industry expertise empowers commercial real estate clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimize transactional efficiency. From property budgeting, making strategic decisions about acquisitions or working with different teams, different organisations and different data, we can bring it all together.
Our platform services team Is a newly forming and expanding team who are experienced developers using Java 8, Spring Boot, ElasticSearch and TDD. This is a team who are excited to build a new product from scratch allowing them to design and create a clean and innovative solution adhering to modern coding and testing methodologies. This is a role where you will work on the full lifecycle development of advanced cloud based systems. From brainstorming and technical design through to architecting, programming and unit testing. This is an opportunity to actively contribute new ideas, tools, and methodologies to our design and development process.
We need a Backend Java Developer who wants to move beyond churning out small fixes and simple repetitive code and into building new solutions on AWS that will be used by thousands of people around the world. A chance to grow your career as we grow and rapidly move up to a lead position or across onto other products or platforms.
Who you are
- A university graduate. You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- An experienced Backend Java Developer. You have 2+ years working in Java (most recently Java 8), Spring, and Hibernate. Bonus points if you have hands on experience with Amazon Web Services.
- A well-rounded Dev team member. You have experience using MySQL, knowledge of Business Information systems, and exposure to tools such as Jenkins, Git, Docker and Maven.
- A puzzle-solving contributor. You are results-driven, company-focused and self-motivated.You want to apply your understanding of related technologies to create solutions.
- A researcher. You have an interest in new technologies, tools and methodologies. In fact, you create new tools and processes, just for kicks. You insist on keeping up with industry standards and trends.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realize their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus a great place to grow your career and do some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new by following us on LinkedIn.