We’re a fast growing startup that already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and that was named by Bloomberg as one of 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Intelligence and the way businesses think about, and act upon location intelligence data.
About the Job
Every day here is different, there is no typical day at Geoblink so you need to be the type of person that can ‘roll with the punches’. In general though, you will be expected to work closely with the Product and Dev Team to create the best cost-effective solution for the short, mid and long-term future. You need to be confident enough to talk to stakeholders (both onsite and remotely) in order to better understand their needs and how the industry adapts to Location Intelligence and Big Data. Running and analysing UX research methods, analysing metrics and behaviours in-app, while helping to design and maintain a scalable design system will be part of your day-to-day responsibilities.
Who we’re looking to recruit
A curious and proactive individual with an interest in helping to build a complex and scalable application that must be easy and enjoyable to use! If you are someone who takes great care in understanding user needs and translating them into a smooth experience, then we would love to hear from you.
- Previous experience gathering user requirements and conveying it back to your team in a clear and concise manner.
- Previous experience successfully planning, running and analysing UX research methods, both on-site and remotely. Example research methods may include observations and in-depth interviewing, usability and accessibility testing, diary studies, card sorting, eye and click tracking or surveys.
- Previous experience creating wireframes, prototypes and presenting/defending design decisions.
- Ability to design simple scalable interactions to solve complex problems.
- Experience using a UI design tool e.g. Sketch, Figma, Studio, XD or similar.
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, easy to understand format (we LOVE data visualisation here!).
- Willingness to receive and give constructive criticism.
Some nice to have skills, but of course not mandatory are:
- Ability to understand the cost of programming and provide solutions that are feasible from the business point of view.
- Ability to communicate design interactions to the Dev Team.
- Ability to animate design interactions.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience building and maintaining Design Systems.
Perks of the job
We have something called the “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. We believe everyone here is a “mini-CEO”, and should have the opportunity to make their own decisions about their work schedule.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be increasing businesses ROI or building complex data systems. People join Geoblink not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a great collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact on the business.
- Flexible work schedule or ability to work from home
- Great central office located in the heart of Chamberi close to the best food, fun and linea 2
- Unlimited coffee, tea, coke to keep you going
- Chillout space with ping-pong, table football, draft beer, etc
- Attractive compensation package
- Lots of space for you to work in peace so you can produce your best work
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the best people in the industry
- Great career progression
- And much much more!