Who we are
Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Omnipresent does just that.
We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
We also practice what we preach! We are a fully remote company which means we have no head office. Our team of more than 150 people is located in more than 35 countries and territories around the world. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their remote teams. Our company has a flat structure which means accountability and taking initiative towards your everyday tasks that help further our ambitious company goals.
At a time when remote work is exploding, we’re growing our team to help make global remote work a reality for people everywhere.
We are looking for amazing Product Managers to lead the company in its growth and mission. Our Product Managers don’t just build digital products, they help lead the entire company in their objectives, and development teams aren’t only engineers, they’re everyone in the company. All Product Managers are expected to be leaders in the business, championing user needs, and helping build wonderful products.
We are a non-hierarchical company; you are going to get exposure to all aspects of our business immediately. You’ll get as much accountability as you can handle and have a huge influence on scaling the company.
Omnipresent makes remote teams work, and in turn we are globally remote. Your team will be located throughout the globe, which is an exciting opportunity to build a diverse powerful team making a global impact.
What will you do? (The role)
You have a strong builder mentality, incredible drive and be naturally curious. You are especially good at detangling complex processes and turning them into a simple, rationalised problem space. You can hit the ground running quickly because you’re a person who takes initiative, communicates well, and drives things forward independently.
This role reports to a Head of Product or Senior PM.
- Lead a development team and product area to discover user needs, understand and define the product’s market positioning, define and refine team KPIs and objectives, understand tech tradeoffs, and create a roadmap that balances users, tech and business needs.
- Lead your empowered development team(s) to execute against that roadmap to deliver substantial timely value against those KPIs and objectives.
- Obtain a strong understanding of the users and market for your product, from competitive analysis to user segmentation, and drive this understanding through the business.
- Be a strong advocate for user needs across all functional areas, and help maintain the proper intersection of user needs with implementation and business needs.
- Manage the product objectives, key results and roadmap for your assigned business area; ensure these dovetail into the company commercial strategy
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business, and of course work very closely with development teams composed of engineers, domain experts, design and others.
- Use data to shape your narratives and prioritisation, and to drive understanding through the business using clear communication techniques.
What are you great at? (Previous experience)
- Tolerance and even an enthusiasm for ambiguity, and a bias to action that creates a data-driven path forward despite an unclear path.
- Personal stature, gravitas, a relationship builder, and excellent communication skills.
- Develop excellent working relationships with leaders throughout the company.
- Excellent critical judgment; able to make good decisions, be trusted, respected and dependable, be proactive and responsive, ask the right questions, raise flags at the right time, able to prioritise and plan workloads for the team.
- Analytical thinking capability; logical, systematic, strategic and pragmatic.
- Deftly wielding multiple agile practises through software lifecycles. Educating the wider business teams on the development process.
You’re the kind of person who has… (Requirements)
- Product management experience or related, managing complex business-driven products, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated success in strategy through delivery, balancing user needs, business goals and technical implementation to create a functional and beautiful product.
- Experience in fostering the customer experience, end to end journey, UX and UI.
- Delivered complex projects with agile development teams, with a firm personal belief in ship, learn & iterate.
What would make you really stand out? (Bonus points)
- Delivered a mass-market B2B product or service via a bespoke tech (digital) platform.
- Experience with People Operations software and businesses.
- Experience with Product Management in a startup or scale up.
What’s in it for you?
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you’ll own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays.
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are including covering broadband costs.
- Company retreats: We are planning annual company-wide retreats, and well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world! We don’t care where or when you work, as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.Training, coaching, and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Access to co-working spaces
Home office setup
It should go without saying that we will provide you will the equipment you need to work from home in the same way you would were you in an office. Prefer a PC to a mac? No problem! You choose what you need. We’ll give you a budget to get all the infrastructure that enables you to work effectively wherever you are, including broadband costs.
Your development should be a continuous conversation with your manager and they will support you in choosing what you need whether that’s accreditations, workshops, or formal degree programs or courses. Important is that you update your Individual Development Plan with any kind of education you take, so that you make sure that you apply the knowledge you have gained in theory, and the learned information will stay with you long term.
Coworking space access
We offer all employees access to co-working spaces wherever they live in a flexible manner so that you use what you need.
We believe remote working is a great equalizer and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.