At Pento, we’re building a better and faster payroll experience for companies and their employees. We’re a remote-first company, with a team in over 17 different countries.
We’re hiring a Head of Pento for Employees to lead the growth of this product area. We’re looking for someone working at the intersection of product and commercial growth — you will define the strategy for this core product area, own the roadmap, lead a multidisciplinary team to launch products from inception to market, and collaborate with the wider business on post-sales efforts. You will report into our soon-to-be hired Head of Product (and to our CTO and co-founder in the interim).
- Owning and driving forward the product roadmap for the employees of Pento’s customers (B2B2C).
- Working with Product Managers, Engineers and Product Designers to design and launch products, from inception to live in market.
- Leading efforts to ensure strict scoping and prioritisation, and embedding an iterative ‘always-be-shipping’ mentality across the team.
- Laser focused on our customer and the needs of their employees, working closely with these key stakeholders to identify their needs and use cases that can drive the most impact.
- Working collaboratively with the Leadership and Commercial teams to identify opportunities, communicating priorities and direction, and ensuring everyone is on the same page.
- Being the point of contact and responsible for the growth and delivery across the employee-focused product areas.
The role will be a great fit if…
- You have an Engineering background and experience of launching consumer facing products (although we’re very flexible about what you’ve done before).
- You have built product roadmaps and a strategy for similar B2B2C efforts.
- You’re commercially minded and have experience of ensuring teams drive business impact alongside customer impact.
- You have proven strategic experience and you’re a natural problem solver.
- You’re an inspiring leader and able to take a team on a journey.
- You have a proven ability to challenge, influence and do things differently, driving positive business, team and customer benefits.
- You’re comfortable managing ambiguity, and able to navigate through it with perseverance and a positive attitude.
- You’re a results driven coach who supports, develops and inspires others to be successful.
- You’re pragmatic and results oriented — you’re able to take ownership and execute on tasks, as well as delegate effectively.
Don’t worry about being a 100% fit. That’s impossible nonsense, anyway. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you think it could work, let’s chat.