VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing, asset management, tenant experience, and data platform where the industry comes to make deals happen and real-time data comes to life. The VTS platform is revolutionizing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done — disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the industry’s modern operating system.
Our success is shown in our numbers—we hit “Unicorn” status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS worldwide, and we’ve expanded to over 700 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, Chicago, and San Francisco.
To learn more about VTS and to see our open roles, visit us at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager. This position at VTS is on the Lane team which comes with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. You will work with a team of engineers and a designer to identify and build cross cutting platform infrastructure that enable our teams to deliver value to customers at scale. You will be joining a skilled, fun, and growing group of product managers with experience at startups and big tech companies.
VTS Lane for Workplaces is a robust employee experience and workplace operations platform. It’s a no-code platform that’s easy to use for administrators and seamlessly accessed by employees. Whether an employee works at the office, from home, or both—they will use VTS Lane for Workplaces as a passport to their workday. We’re relying on you to listen to our customers, understand their problems, and work with a wide range of tools and people to solve problems. You will have the opportunity to work with large enterprise customers like Brookfield, Oxford, Colliers, and others to define and improve their workplace experience offerings.
VTS distinguishes itself by fostering a strong sense of collaboration across the product management team and investing in every individual. This includes internal brown bags, guest speakers, workshops, and team trips to conferences like “Mind the Product”.
VTS has a clearly defined career path for every product manager on the team and is committed to their long-term professional development.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with business and product teams to build cross cutting front end infrastructure that unlocks customer value
Solve customer and business problems while flexing your creative and analytical side
- Define ambitious and empathetic goals with your squad and then ship high quality product every day to hit them
Work in an open, collaborative, and multidisciplinary environment
- You will own the priority and scope of the work and use our amazing design and engineering talent to generate and iterate on these ideas
- Measure and synthesize the quantitative and qualitative feedback on your products, and share these findings with your team and senior management
- Conduct research to uncover the high level “jobs to be done” of our internal teams, as well as tactical usability and user experience opportunities for the team
- You will have autonomy over your backlog and flexibility to ensure we are hitting the right balance of new features, polish, bugs and technical investment
- You will also work closely with our product leadership team to improve team culture, motivation, and processes
- A proven history of success building and shipping consumer products and features loved by thousands (or millions) or customers.
- You’ve either grown through the ranks from Product Manager to Product Lead; or found product management early enough in your career to have shipped products, and led teams to ship products.
- An entrepreneurial mindset: You must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done.
- Experience owning and driving the building and shipping of complex, SaaS products at scale.
- Strong technical competence, ability and affinity for for tackling technical projects
- You are a truly empathetic listener: to your team, stakeholders and our customersYou love talking to customers and doing field research
- You are clear and concise in your communication
- You care deeply about best product practices and standards – just shipping isn’t enough for you
- Deep analytical and prioritization skills; you know how to balance what needs to be done with what’s possible to do
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.