At plista we empower our product teams to solve customer and business problems in ways our customers love and work for our business. Our product teams are cross-functional and include a product manager, product design and several engineers.
plista product teams are equipped with the skills required to come up with effective solutions that are valuable to our customers, viable, usable and technically feasible.
A product designer ensures the solution is usable, engineers make sure it is feasible, the product manager is responsible for ensuring the solution isvaluableand viable. Therefore, the product manager contributes to her team deep knowledge of various business constraints, solid knowledge of our customers and data about how our customers use our products.
We are searching for a product manager that understands innovation is achieved by each member of the product team giving their energy, passion, knowledge and their ideas. They work closely with their product team to discover solutions and work together to deliver those solutions.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Two years working on technology powered productsas a product manager
- Passionate about products and innovation
- A strong critical thinker with a balance of creative and analytical skills
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative and statistical analysis
- Demonstrated ability to solve hard problems using sound judgementand insights
- Able to work with engineers, designers, marketing, sales and finance in a collaborative relationship
- Experience with Agile or Lean Software Development
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- A dedicated and friendly team with a passion to make digital advertising easy and accessible to everyone
- Flexible working hours on a trust basis (currently 100% remote work, following Corona also high flexibility)
- Training and development opportunities as well as 4 learnin days to help you grow
- 30 days of paid leave
- Numerous employee discounts
- We have no dress code, wear what you feel comfortable in
- Sustainability – We support various charitable projects that promote human rights, integration and education
- Free fresh fruit, coffeeand drinks in the office
- (Online) sports offers such as Yoga and Volleyball
- A family-friendly company with a company daycare center
- Regular team events – After Corona also finally in person again
- A beautiful and modern office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with plenty of space for creative work and many green plants for a feel-good atmosphere