Permutive is powering the future of targeted advertising on the Open Web today. As the only Audience Platform built on edge computing, we enable premium advertisers and publishers to plan, build and activate cohorts — all while keeping everyone’s data safe.
We’re a remote-first B2B SaaS company with 140+ people—centred around our London and New York hubs—and growing rapidly. We have received funding from some of the world’s best investors, including a recent $75m Series C led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
About the Role…
We’re looking for a Product Manager with Ad Tech and data experience to own the success of our Onboarding Products in our Audience Platform. These critical services enable customers to onboard their own first-party data as well as to onboard partner data for our customers to utilize. This includes owning the success of Vaults which is our clean room product that allows privacy-safe matching of publisher data with advertiser data. You will also own our identity management product to allow customers to understand their users across devices and environments. These products and services support advertising, measurement, and attribution use cases.
Sample challenges include:
- Create and drive the strategy for data onboarding with customers
Working closely with the partnerships team to speak with various technology partners to identify and build new data partners for onboarding
- Working with customers to understand what data sets are important and enabling access and maximising match rates.
- Own and track the success of onboarding by understanding the utilization and adoption KPIs
- You will collaborate with your fellow Product Managers, Engineers, Sales, Customer Success, and others to provide all the necessary cohorts to enable our customers’ use cases from advertising and beyond.
A key to the success at Permutive is the extraordinary culture. We’re looking for people who are excited by growth, embrace responsibility, are excited by enormous challenges, and show respect and empathy to both fellow coworkers and our customers. It’s a really exciting time to join, experience start-up life, and shape who we become.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive and demonstrated Product Management experience.
- Experience in Ad Tech with a deep understanding of Publishers, Advertisers, and the programmatic ecosystem.
- Experience with user data and data integrations
- Experience working with first-party and/or 3rd-party user data.
- Experience working with Go To Market Teams such as Product Marketing teams to build out collateral, Sales to support customer messaging, and Support to prioritize bugs and backlog work.
We’d be particularly excited if you have one or more of the below:
- Experience with an early-stage company, early-stage product team, or launching a product from scratch.
- Track record of ownership for the product development lifecycle.
- Experience collaborating with and empowering Engineering teams to gather context, requirements, and take action.
- Experience working cross-functionally with customer success, sales, and technical teams.
- Experience working with data clean rooms.
- Experience with SQL, BI tools, and experience as a business or data analyst.
How we pay…
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between $150,000 and $200,000 base + options.
- Stock options
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3,000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. Permutive is a remote first company committed to working from home for all Permutive employees until February 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees. In February 2022, we will continue to be a remote first company, and all employees will have optional access to in-person collaboration space in NYC and London.