Permutive is powering the future of targeted advertising on the Open Web today. As the only Audience Platform built on edge computing, we enable premium advertisers and publishers to plan, build and activate cohorts — all while keeping everyone’s data safe.
We’re a remote-first B2B SaaS company with 140+ people—centred around our London and New York hubs—and growing rapidly. We have received funding from some of the world’s best investors, including a recent $75m Series C led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
About the Role…
We’re looking for a Director of Product Manager with Ad Tech experience to lead Permutive’s Audience Platform (AP) for Publishers. The AP for Publishers is a key tool for the supply side of the advertising ecosystem. This flagship product services our primary customers and is critical to the mission and vision of our company.
In this role, you will define and guide the overall product strategy by improving the product for existing customer verticals and identifying new opportunities to grow the addressable market for the product. As a key role, you will have executive-level visibility driving the commercial success of our AP for Sellers. You must thrive in an environment of ambiguity and enjoy the challenge of identifying and driving success where the path is unclear.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Defining the product vision, goals, and roadmap
- Provide regular updates to the executive leadership on the status of your product and maintaining key KPI dashboards
- Analyze the Ad Tech industry, market, and customers to identify and drive development of new products
- Constantly speak with customers and prospects to understand customer challenges, identify opportunities, and present the roadmap
- Work with fellow Product Managers to continue innovating and developing the product
- Partner with Product Marketing to gain market knowledge and understand key personas
- Partner with the Permutive BD team to develop key partnerships with Programmatic Platforms
A key to the success at Permutive is the extraordinary culture. We’re looking for people who are excited by growth, embrace responsibility, are excited by enormous challenges, and show respect and empathy to both fellow coworkers and our customers. It’s a really exciting time to join, experience start-up life, and shape who we become.
The ideal candidate requirements:
- Demonstrated professional experience of Product Management in Ad Tech with a deep understanding of Publishers, Advertisers, and the programmatic ecosystem.
- Experience with Supply-side products servicing publishers, broadcasters, and other companies selling ad inventory
- Commercially-minded PM with experience driving business KPIs such as revenue.
- Motivated and self-driven with a proven track record of launching new products in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Go To Market Teams such as Product Marketing teams to build out collateral, Sales to support customer messaging, and Support to prioritize bugs and backlog work.
We’d be particularly excited if you have one or more of the below:
- Experience as a General Manager
- Experience with an early-stage company, early-stage product team, or launching a product from scratch.
- Experience working at programmatic platforms or data providers such as: Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Supply Side Platforms (SSPs), Customer Data Platforms (CDPs), Data Management Platforms (DMPs), Data Providers, Ad Exchanges, Ad Networks, Ad Verification companies.
- Experience working cross-functionally with customer success, sales, and technical teams.
How we pay…
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between $230,000 and $260,000 base + options.
- Stock options
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3,000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partner
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. Permutive is a remote first company committed to working from home for all Permutive employees until February 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees. In February 2022, we will continue to be a remote first company, and all employees will have optional access to in-person collaboration space in NYC and London.