You will play a pivotal role in the definition and delivery of world class Marketing functionality for our marketing and sales teams. This role will be the user’s voice as part of corporate solution for our lead management, marketing automation and websites. You will manage workflow, streamline design, oversee development and strategic enhancements, validating outcomes against user expectations and ultimately owning Marketing projects/applications for our European markets. This document describes your role, but at times you will also take on different responsibilities as a part of a project, squad or collaboration within Tech Europe.
We act and work as a team and collaboration and transparency is key in all roles within our organization. Being an international company, your role will contain some travelling, and facilitating collaboration cross countries. Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from gathering requirements, prioritizing features, analyzing competitive landscape, writing specifications, achieving stakeholder alignment, and contributing to the team roadmap.
What you’ll be doing;
- Responsible for the continuous improvement and maintenance of the applications supporting the project
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics
- Drive execution from concept to live, ensuring deliverables are on time, within budget and at the
required level of quality
- Clearly define project scope and schedules which enhance feature quality and output within resource, financial, and licensor constraints
- Keep the team informed on development results, schedule, and changes via regular status reports.
- Identify and project risks and work with partner teams to develop mitigation plans
- Collaborate closely with other teams and colleagues within Clear Channel to drive best practices and positive team culture
Who are you?
- Previous experience with marketing tools – required Hubspot
- Previous product management and project management experience
- Experience working in an agile environment and implementing processes for agile development and service delivery such as ITIL, Lean and similar frameworks
- Experience setting-up and running project management tools such as Jira
- High degree of initiative, takes opportunities to make improvements