Teamstand exists to solve the problems of lost communication and app overload. We envision a future where task-oriented communications are triaged and monitored automatically, and key information from multiple systems can be viewed in context with related conversations. Simplicity is at the heart of our design; we believe the customer journey to the new and unknown should feel common along the way.
As a Product Manager, you will be part of a small team that defines and executes our product vision. The team is responsible for generating new product ideas, improving customer experiences, defining product strategies and priorities, and executing those plans by delivering high value features to market.
You will work closely with the full organization – we are an early-stage startup with 40 employees; we need someone to join our team that can prioritize ruthlessly, make decisions informed by data, and maintain attention to detail across many competing initiatives. You should expect to feel like an owner in the business, which includes thriving in ambiguity, acting nimbly, and often striving for the highest standards no matter what it takes.
Looking for more details? Some activities include:
- Identify customers’ pain points, needs, and desires through interviews, surveys, feedback from prospects/clients, and other client interactions
- Translate deep understanding of our clients and market into use cases, features, product requirements and prioritized roadmaps
- Collaborate with design and development to deliver a product that aligns with our strategy and goals
Participate in daily scrum meetings, sprint and release planning, and team retrospectives
- Conduct market and competitive research to inform Teamstand’s strategy and differentiation
Partner cross-functionally to evangelize our product by delivering knowledge, tools and collateral for effective marketing, sales, and client success
- Communicate feature releases to an internal and external audience
What type of experience will likely be helpful? We’re looking for:
- 5+ years of strong experience in a product management role
Proven success owning a product development lifecycle (from ideation through to commercialization)
- Cross-functional team leadership working directly with design and development
- Intellectual curiosity – an ability to process a lot of information and synthesize it to make decisions
- Excellent communication
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Experience harvesting customer feedback and market research to inform product decisions
- You’re comfortable with, not just tolerant of, change and strive in uncertainty
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to learn 10x (through success and failure) with access to everything that comes with building a business
- The chance to not only change the future of work and communication, but your own future as well
- Competitive compensation and equity with medical, dental, mental health and vision benefits from day one