Enablon, a Wolters Kluwer business, is the world’s leading provider of ESG, Sustainability, EHS and Operational Risk Management Software. Enablon offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry and is consistently recognized as a global leader and visionary for enabling the sustainable company through technology.
In the Product Experience team, distributed between Chicago, Paris, The Hague, we are looking for a Senior CX/UX Researcher to highlight the development of our platform and products, from the Discovery to the Delivery. Your work will have a big impact on our platform and products, on the evangelization of the research, and the customer engagement inside our organization.
Bring the customers into our products – understanding behavior, attitudes, and needs is the motto of the Product Insights entity. You will report directly into the Product Insight lead.
The position is opened in France first, but it is not closed to other countries in Europe (Central Europe timezone).
- You will work in this entity closely with product usage analytics and data collected to promote mixed methodology insights and help us move from tactical to strategic insight work in collaboration with the product and design team.
- You will participate in the growth of the Product Insights entity by proposing new methodologies, new processes, and helping the evangelization inside the organization.
- You will help us understand our users deeper by turning qualitative and quantitative data into insights and artifacts that will shape our products’ future.
- You will be using various levers to conduct your research (e.g. surveys, focus groups, user tests, co-creation workshops, user interviews, products analytics, etc.). You will translate the data in the right deliverables useful for the team (e.g. research report, personae, user profiles, experience map, user flows, task flows, etc.).
- You will be part of testing prototypes before and after the development (methodology, recruitment, tests, insight collection and analysis, reporting) to make sure the solutions that have been designed correctly answer the problem we identified.
- For some products team, you will participate in finding the design solution to the problems identified to evaluate it (e.g. low-fi to medium-fidelity mockups, static or dynamic).
You could be our next teammate if:
- You have a minimum of 5+ years of experience conducting user research (ideally) in a B2B tech/product company, with a portfolio that demonstrates past work experience and deliverables (e.g. case studies, user research reports, presentations, workshop content, etc.).
- You have a strong grasp of Lean UX, User-Centered Design principles, and Product Management (e.g. Customer centricity, Discovery, etc.).
- When it comes to research, you represent a true evangelist and are comfortable with planning, prioritizing, conducting, analyzing, and communicating it globally.
- You have experience using analytics tools, such as Pendo, Google Analytics, etc., to help Product Managers/ Product Owners and Designers understand the usage and trends of the current products.
- You know, taking the initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables.
- You are a strong team spirit and are a dedicated team player.
- You have experience working in a collaborative team and directly with Designers, Product Managers, Product Owners, and Developers in an Agile organization.
- You have experience with an international company and have already worked with different countries (cultures, time zones).
- You have experience in our tools suite (e.g. Sketch, Axure, Dovetail, Maze, Miro, Hotjar, Pendo, etc.) and are familiar with project management software (e.g. Azure DevOps, Confluence).
- You hold a degree in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Social Sciences, Statistics, Marketing, Cognitive Sciences, or a related field.
- No less than 6 moments of sharing, challenge between us (product experience, product team or even engineering team).
- A Customer Centricity initiative across all departments.
Events with our clients: Sustainable Performance Forum, User group, CAB, etc.
- A mentoring program, training catalogue, participation in conferences.
- Volunteer day and WorldClean Up event.
- Access to several well-being at home platforms.
- MacBook Pro and participation in the remote environment.
- And others: let’s discuss 🙂
The recruitment process is in several stages in the form of interviews. Depending on the health context and the location of the candidate, an in-person meeting may be imagined at the premises in Bois-Colombes (Paris suburb):
* HR Recruiter
* Product Insights lead
* Product designers
* Product designer + Product Insights lead for an exercise/case study
* Product Manager(s)
* Product Experience Director / VP Product