What You’ll Do?
- Lead our product initiatives around omnichannel consumer ordering driving dine-in, takeaway, and delivery
- Create delightful experiences allowing customers to quickly order while solving problems like selection, search, recommendations, and personalization
- Own the product life cycle, from discovery and definition to execution, launch & iteration
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, product insights, and business partners to develop the roadmap, balancing long-term infrastructure investments against near-term KPIs and targets.
- Define detailed use cases, product requirements, and technical specs needed to support roadmap initiatives.
- Define metrics and KPI’s we will use to measure the success of the features your team builds
- Identify and onboard the right 3rd party solutions/partners, maintain vendor relationships, influence vendor roadmaps.
What Are We Looking For?
- Bachelor’s degree plus five years of related product management experience or Master’s degree with 2- 5 years experience in product management
- Strong understanding and experience of building consumer-facing mobile apps and a strong sense of design and best practices in UI/UX
- Industry experience in e-commerce or food delivery is preferred
- Strong communication skills; able to effectively influence a wide range of stakeholders all across the organization.