We are looking to expand our team and bring in 2x Senior Service Designers to be based in London, England. Unfortunately no visa sponsorship at the moment. Please check out the role below, share with your networks, any questions get in touch- email@example.com
With over 98 million active users across 25 countries, here at Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’re a global food tech company, connecting our customers from Amsterdam to Auckland with the food they love.
As a growing business, we’re searching for opportunities to perfect our processes and implement methodologies that help our teams to thrive locally and globally. That’s where you come in!
ALL ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Service Designer in our Design & Innovation team, you’ll work on a wide variety of cross-functional, transformation projects to deliver new value to users while balancing business objectives. You’ll be involved from discovery to global scaling to help transform key service areas and define the future of our service ecosystem.
You’re passionate about understanding all things about our users, whether that be a customer, restaurant partner, couriers or our internal agents who support them. You’ll be hungry for insights – keen to get stuck in and understand root causes of our service ecosystem; using these insights to help influence vision and strategy. You’ll be interested in the broader food tech industry – keeping on top of where it’s going and how we ensure we stay ahead of the curve.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary embedded team, your job will include market research, workshop facilitation, problem-framing and problem-solving, whilst building positive relationships across the business
- Lead large-scale Service Design projects with a long-term impact on users, the product, and business.
- Crafting clear narratives and visions based on user and business insights – marrying both qualitative and quantitative from across the organisation.
- Conducting research with a variety of users; from front-line workers to c-suite executives.
- Presenting and communicating your findings to a broad set of audiences influencing decision making.
- Collaboratively facilitating and implementing solutions with different product and business teams.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Significant experience in a Service Design or Strategy role applying human centred design in complex and/or scaled organisational environments
- Experience with and growing comfort in developing and applying a wide-range of approaches, methods, and processes that require research, facilitation, and heavy synthesis to discover new paths forward
- Experience delivering successful service and organisational transformation outcomes as an individual contributor and part of a larger cross-functional team.
- Able to visualise work and build compelling narratives – from mapping service journeys and blueprints to curating stories that incorporate data to help drive strategy, prioritisation, decision making, and/or roadmapping
- Passionate about integrating Service Design & HCD methodologies into the wider organisation
HERE IS OUR OFFER
Here at JET, we offer our colleagues the chance to develop and grow alongside top talent in one of the world’s leading food delivery companies. By providing a creative, dynamic and innovative environment, we empower our people and give them the ingredients for success.
Ready to join us as a Senior Service Designer? Click Apply Now and send us your CV and portfolio!
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colourful selves to work every day.