Are you an earnest and ambitious person with a passion for Software? Is your dream job working for a fast-growing and dynamic company, working in diverse technologies? Then look no further, we have just the right job for you!
AIS Software are seeking a dynamic individual to further strengthen it’s team and form part of a lively, friendly and enthusiastic environment, where you will feel challenged and have the opportunity for growth!
At AIS we support all members of staff by helping you grow in your career in every way. Joining our team not only gives you the chance to work for a company with over 30 years of experience in the field but also allows you to form part of a family and feel right at home.
You will report directly to the General manager and your responsibilities shall include;
- Develop relationships and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Gain a deep understanding of our products to drive the ongoing development
- Provide customer perspective in technical and design discussions
- Meet with prospective and existing customers to ensure that the product meets their current needs
- Generate feedback that will improve customer experience and create new ideas for product improvement
- Facilitate communication internally with Development and Support teams to ensure effective product development
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to present software features and benefits to customers and end-users
- Perform product demonstrations
- Lead product development dealing with usability and UI/UX
Knowledge and Skills:
Here is what you need to excel in this post:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in software development, computer science, or product management, or a related field.
- Proven work experience in product management or a similar field
- Track record of working with customers and stakeholders, ideally in enterprise software or B2B SaaS products.
- Good understanding of technology and software development
- A passion for user and customer experience and product management.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with HR technology and software
- Good technical background
We shall offer you:
- Full training leading to professional growth;
- Competitive base salary;
- Welcoming, exciting and professional environment;
- The possibility to work in a hybrid or fully remote setting;
- Special summer hours;
- Performance bonuses based on KPIs
Take the first step to join us. Send your application together with a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org