(Please reference Geronimo, the job poster, in your application)
Full Harvest is solving the $2.6 trillion global food waste problem through technology and innovation. We run the only business-to-business online marketplace connecting farmers with commercial produce buyers where they can purchase imperfect and surplus produce.
This mission helps reduce climate change by lowering CO2 emissions and water use and delivers incremental revenue to farmers. A win-win-win for farmers, food companies, and the planet.
Full Harvest is recognized as a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer, the top 2020 Fast Company World Changing Idea, and Forbes Most Innovative Agtech Startup.
Want to join a super friendly, hard working, and passionate team that is determined to solve food waste? Check out our job opening below!
We are looking for a Director of Product to take ownership of our marketplace technology roadmap and manage the engagement with department heads, which will span technology projects that improve customer experiences across web, mobile, operations, sales, support, and finance on the marketplace. You’ll optimize the buyer and seller experience with farms and buyers to create a seamless experience and stay closely in tune with their needs and feedback.
Your performance is measured both by the impact on the company’s overall objectives, your ability to build and lead a cohesive, high-performing team and ability to clearly understand and create solutions for our customers’ needs. You will work closely with the Executive team, Engineering, Sales, and Operations teams, and report directly to the Head of Engineering.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A passion for the Full Harvest vision and a desire to leave a positive impact on the planet
- 8+ years in a Product Management or related role, preferably in a fast-paced, continuous delivery environment (technical product management experience preferred)
- B2B, SaaS or marketplace experience is ideal but not required
- Experience hiring, managing, and scaling world-class product and design teams
- Ability to adopt a data-driven perspective in making product decisions
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- An ability to connect the product and the business from a strategic perspective
- Stellar design instincts and product taste
- Ability to effectively manage cross-functional teams
- A self-starter personality with strong problem solving skills
- Understand the critical need and best practices for feedback loops
- The ability to turn ambiguous or conflicting input into an amazing plan, and then execute on it.
- Ability to balance data-driven insights with product intuition to deliver quality products that solve the needs of our customers.
- Food, agriculture industry, or supply chain / logistics experience a huge plus, but not required
- Lead product and design of our disruptive agriculture B2B marketplace
- Oversee the strategy and planning for the entire product lifecycle including defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing product requirements and creating customer feedback loops
- Collaborate with our executive and leadership team to solidify our vision and product execution
- Translate business objectives into the product strategy and successfully execute
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop technical requirements and to define, build and maintain products critical to growth, engagement and retention
- Work with customers and all customer-facing organizations to plan and prioritize features and feature requests
- Help the company plan and strategize quarterly OKRs and KPIs
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to inform improved product development
- Develop comprehensive go-to-market strategies for impactful product launches and regional expansion
How We Operate:
As a team, we are focused on our mission of empowering sustainability solving food waste and we strive to do this by executing in the following ways:
- We are results-focused and work together to accomplish our goals
- We deliver consistently strong performance
- We go to great lengths to understand and delight customers
- We admit mistakes openly and are not afraid to ask for help
- We look for solutions in unexpected places
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work on a great mission- solving food waste
- A fun, challenging environment that will give you the chance to significantly grow and learn
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k benefits
Full Harvest is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Looking for more information about us? Take a look at our recent article featured n TechCrunch