ClinOne provides a suite of technologies to dramatically simplify and accelerate clinical trials. Our team of bright, thoughtful people are driven to streamline communication and processes for sponsors, research sites, participating physicians and, most importantly, for patients and their caregivers.
Together, we can help accelerate clinical studies and save lives.
- Actively focused on putting people – our patients and users – front of mind in product communications and decisions.
- Drawn to product ownership not only because you dream about story mapping at night, but because you love working with people to make products, and their experiences, better.
- A great communicator with top-notch organization skills. Gantt charts, workflows, prototypes and detailed documentation are your superpower.
- Always starting with “why”, driven by your natural curiosity to learn and solve problems.
- Eager to understand and translate technical concepts to your non-technical counterparts.
- Continuously embracing technology and enjoy showing people how to use the product and new tools.
- Experienced in life sciences / clinical research, which helps you understand the overall challenges your product solves.
- A JIRA and Confluence power user.
- Knowledgeable of multiple software methodologies, including scrum and agile.
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Work closely with internal teams and external stakeholders to understand our user needs,
- define requirements,
- review and prioritize requests,
- drive product improvements, and
- share product knowledge.
Conduct Product Planning
- Identify gaps and product opportunities for improvement to drive business value, efficiencies, and user experience
- Review tickets and write requirements to meet the definition of ready
- Develop workflows and wireframes to convey complex concepts
- Work with teams to understand and document impact
- Groom and maintain the story backlog to prioritize work
- Collaborate with technical team to size efforts
- Review test cases and conduct UAT
- Drive release planning for your product
Complete Documentation & Training
- Develop release notes & product documentation for every release
- As the product expert, create product documentation and conduct training session to facilitate product comprehension across the organization
- Drive processes that decentralize product knowledge and enable ownership amongst various teams
Drive Product Initiatives
- Define and improve upon current product processes
- Drive internal product improvements to facilitate efficiencies in workflows
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ years working in technology as business analyst, product owner, product manager, program/project manager, scrum master, or similar roles
- Familiarity with GCP and FDA 21 CFR Part 11
This position is remote.