Full-Time Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
“Fashion fades, only style remains” – Because style never goes out of fashion and because we strive to make the experience of shopping online more conscious, we founded REBELLE, the online marketplace for second hand designer fashion.
Many beautiful pieces are gathering dust in the basement or never see the light of day in the closet. It is our mission to lead these pieces to new appreciation. At REBELLE we do not want to promote quick consumption, but rather raise consciousness for quality and style, and thus give once beloved pieces a new home.
We are looking for a fulltime Product Manager (f/m) to join our team in Hamburg.
Working with us
- You will manage and coordinate the development of the REBELLE website, the internal tools and the REBELLE apps for end customers and commercial partners.
- You will work closely with the management and the stakeholders in the areas of marketing, CRM, content, customer care and production.
- You will determine the requirements of the customers and colleagues, then prioritize them together with the management and IT development.
- You will develop user-oriented solutions and concepts based on user and stakeholder feedback.
- You will create mockups and prototypes and evaluate them in user tests.
- You will use the product backlog, create user stories, discuss them with the developers and implement them.
- You will be part of the IT team and, together with our CTO, you will be responsible for the agile development process.
What we expect
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in the product development and the professional management of an agile product team.
- You are the voice of our customers – you understand their needs, problems and requirements very well.
- You have experience with agile development methods like Scrum or Kanban.
- You have a good understanding of software development and can therefore communicate well with the developers.
- You are trained in tools like Jira and Axure or similar applications.
- You have some experience in the e-commerce environment, especially in the design of online shops for the high-end fashion sector.
- You are a team player with very good communication skills, and can also put forward your ideas.
- You are helpful and can imagine working in a team of equally motivated colleagues.
- You can speak English and German fluently.
What we offer
- A dynamic, flexible, independent and versatile job for the German re-commerce market leader for designer second hand fashion.
- A beautiful space in our loft-style offices, located right in the World Heritage Site ‘Hamburger Speicherstadt’ with many opportunities for lunch just around the corner.
- A budget for conferences, workshops, and everything else concerning your training.
- A highly-motivated team of style-lovers and fashion enthusiasts.
- Good work-life balance.
- A high-end notebook, drinks, food subsidies and team events.