Hiring a Sr. Digital Product Manager to build digital Salesforce experiences to create efficiency and productivity for our Commercial Sales Organization. Excellent opportunity to learn and practice product management and partner with UX and engineering to deliver digital solutions.
The Senior Digital Product Manager serves as a key member of the Salesforce.com Product team and will be responsible for all aspects of the end-to-end product lifecycle for features or products in whole. The Senior Digital Product Manager will be principally responsible for leading the implementation of a Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) solution, innovating on behalf of users and creating a meaningful product experience. The Senior Digital Product Manager will collaborate with business leaders and partners to support and help create a compelling product vision, strategy and roadmap, and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment. The Senior Digital Product Manager has responsibility for decision making and prioritization for their products, working with marketing, design, engineering, and servicing leaders to convert the product vision and strategy into a well-managed product roadmap with an iterative release cycle with the customer in mind. The Senior Digital Product Manager will participate actively in all phases of the process along with cross-functional teams. The Senior Digital Product Manager may have an opportunity to lead/manage one+ product team members.
- Identifying opportunities and providing input on product vision, strategy, roadmap, and features for the Salesforce.com platform, principally implementation of Cost Price Quote capabilities;
- Interacting with customers, primarily within the Commercial Sales and Account Development organization, to identify needs, opportunities, and gaps, and solve problems;
- Defining and continually refining feature priority with business leaders;
- Drives the product functional design and UX design process based on an intimate knowledge of the customer and technology;
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria;
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for his or her products, balancing the requirements of customers and stakeholders;
- Coordinates communication, escalates and facilitates resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the Product Backlog;
- Defining and executing the deployment plan, working to insure that marketing and sales have what they need to be successful;
- Enabling analytics-driven decision making to evolve products and usage and own the metrics, e.g., leads worked, opportunities closed, user satisfaction;
- Develops appropriate tracking and reporting to track product performance post-launch in order to evaluate future investment
- Establishing the product’s goals and reviewing success metrics to achieve commercial success; and
- Continually improving products post-launch, prioritizing bugs and feature requests based on customer satisfaction.
A successful candidate will have:
- A good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen with a proven track record of driving digital innovation and business metrics with a customer-first mindset;
- An established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment;
- High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability;
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development;
- Prior experience Salesforce.com CRM tool a plus;
- Prior experience with Configure Price Quote (CPQ) software a plus;
- MBA or related field recommended, with a BA/BS preferably in CS or technical field.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Please apply through the American Express website using the link provided.