EXPLORE A NEW WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES:
At HomeToGo, we’re on a mission to make incredible accommodation easily accessible for everyone. Our team is united by a passion for travel, driven by innovation and impact, and guided by open-minded leaders at every level. Our commitment to recognizing and empowering exceptional talent is the foundation of our growth. —We are actively hiring candidates from all around the world, including sponsoring visas for Germany. An amazing journey of opportunity with an international team lies ahead – Join us!
YOUR FUTURE CONTRIBUTION:
At HomeToGo, we gather millions of properties integrating thousands of rental providers. Search experience is a crucial part of our software stack enabling users to search, decide and book the best accommodation for their vacation needs.
The Search team is responsible for identifying and retrieving the right offers for our users’ needs by personalizing the user journey from start to finish through sophisticated analytical and machine learning models combined with state of the art user experience.
HOW YOU’LL ADD VALUE:
– Identify new product opportunities with a user-centric, design driven mindset: you are eager to deliver increased value to customers
– Own the end-to-end product lifecycle from high level ideation through to effective execution
– Use a data-driven approach to prioritise initiatives that should be pursued and rally different teams based on solid evidence.
– Setup a concise build-measure-learn cycle and evaluate ideas quickly either through user research and/or using A/B testing frameworks.
– Collaborate and drive initiatives cross functionally with design, data and inventory supply teams.
YOU’LL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE IF YOU:
– 5+ years of product management experience building consumer facing products relevant to ecommerce and marketplaces.
– Have demonstrated experience in solving complex user problems.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, including hands-on and data-driven idea validation and testing.
– Excellent communication skills and stakeholder-management competencies to align both internal and external stakeholders.
– Previous experience with search, ranking or recommendation systems is a plus.
– Strong drive to continuously improve and deliver incremental value.
WHAT HOMETOGO OFFERS:
– Career growth opportunities and promotions, 360° feedback and open feedback culture, mentoring opportunities from an international team of passionate, industry experts.
– Culture driven by our Leadership Principles: entrepreneurial, results-driven, encouraging ownership and enabling each other to succeed. Transparency about company goals, collaboration and support from an international team.
– Caring for the environment (proud to be a certified ClimatePartner and a climate neutral company!) as well as our employees (work-life balance, weekly yoga classes, personal training discounts, mentoring program and psychological support).
– Attractive benefits package, including competitive compensation, flexible remote work policy, visa sponsorship and relocation support. Additional benefits include language courses, full IT support and equipment, internal workshops and trainings, company and team events, modern and centrally-located office, additional holidays, Travel Industry Card.
WHO WE ARE:
HomeToGo is a marketplace with the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes, cabins, beach houses, apartments, condos, house boats, castles, farm stays and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Founded in 2014, HomeToGo employs more than 350 people and manages 23 local apps & websites across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Tripping.com, CASAMUNDO and Wimdu.