As a product manager for Bloom – our new adult colouring mobile app (https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/bloom-colouring-book/id1174015502) you will be overseeing a dedicated team of engineers and designers and be responsible for the product vision, roadmap prioritisation, performance metrics and delivery of user-facing functionality. The ideal candidate will be a team player, take a hands-on approach and enjoy working as part of a growing team. We are looking for people who are passionate, dedicated, insightful, team-oriented and creative.
- Lead the product vision for Bloom – our new adult colouring mobile app
- Analyse product metrics and grow Business KPIs
- Manage roadmap of short and long-term priorities
- Write specifications of new features & product improvements
- Guide the design, implementation and analysis of innovative products.
- Collaborate with designers on mocks, usability studies and product trade-offs.
- Maximise efficiency of the engineering team while maintaining flexibility in planning and process.
- Must have a minimum BA/BSc. degree in related field.
- Proven experience in online product management, overseeing a dedicated team and managing product prioritization, roadmap, and delivery of user-facing functionality
- Experience working with designers, engineers and marketing on consumer-focused products.
- An understanding of the technical architecture of modern consumer mobile and web apps.
- Engineer-level data analysis skills (with an ability to challenge and be challenged on a numerical basis to ensure your decisions are well founded) and exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience running A/B and multivariate tests, using customer data to drive decision-making and being willing to question your assumptions on a regular basis
- Hands-on experience coding, designing mocks and analysing data.
- Experience in a fast-moving startup culture.
- A passion for self-improvement.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
- We set our hiring bar really high – you will be working with the best.
- The company is growing fast; you’ll have a lot of opportunity to make a real impact on our app and our brand, and learn loads from day one!
- Competitive salary and loads of perks including healthy snacks all day long, gym membership, your choice of hardware and a fun and friendly working environment.