We are looking for a talented and motivated Product Manager, accountable for managing projects to support and continue to develop the RoosterMoney card and payment system.
As a Fintech within a Banking Group, RoosterMoney is ambitious about pushing the payment system to provide up to date banking techniques. This is an opportunity to champion the development of the platform and also stay on top of the latest regulatory requirements including FCA, PSD II and Payment Network changes. This is a remote role open to candidates based in the UK.
As an experienced product manager, you will operate with a high level of autonomy. You care deeply about building amazing experiences around user needs and commercial objectives. You must be a strong communicator, technically focussed and understand how to create processes and motivate peers to produce excellent results.
You will be a strong problem solver, organised, and great at communicating with others. We look for T-shaped people who have a core set of skills they can bring to the team and the ability to build on new ones. Whatever the problem or opportunity, you find the best solution in the quickest amount of time.
As a Product Manager (you will):
- Contribute to product strategy and vision
- Be a champion for a product goal and capable of leading a cross functional team to achieve the required outcome
- Evolve the product and optimise the end features
- Own and manage the end to end lifecycle of the front facing payment and back office features within the platform
- Analyse, understand and define customer needs and articulate this into a winning product
- Clearly communicate with the rest of the product and development teams to ensure we deliver exceptional results.
- Work closely with your team, peers and managers to ensure overall business objectives and OKRs are achieved.
- Track and monitor features, ensuring their performance and functionality meets the needs of the customers, refining and improving along the way.
- Work with designers to define and deliver brilliant experiences for our users
- Develop and manage robust processes
- Understand the technical and regulatory requirements for Financial Products in the UK, working closely with the compliance and operations teams within Rooster.
Apply if you want to:
Work closely with a small group of determined, like-minded people to reshape the way families talk and engage with money.
Be a part of building a pocket money and financial education platform including Financial Payments and virtual money.
With your previous skills in Product Management, you will have a proven track record for:
- Outstanding intellectual ability, able to process and synthesise information
- Excellent communication
- Demonstrable B2C product management on Financial Service product, ideally UK based Payment Network.
- Experience with agile methodologies and development processes
- Experience with Example/Story Mapping and other product frameworks
- Ability to define technical specifications to guide the development team to an effective solution
- Confident undertaking quantitative analysis
- High level understanding of Cloud products
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bonus skillsAbility to write Database queries or scripting.
- Design/concepting using Sketch
- Knowledge of the AWS offerings
We will provide you with an in depth induction to get you up and running, familiar with our processes and people. You will work remotely but should be expected to attend meetings in London or the South West as and when required.. We are a small team so a good cultural fit and understanding our remote working culture is really important.
Work with a fun, passionate team building something awesome
Regular team get-togethers and social events (when permitted)
Remote working (but we also meet up in London & Bristol)
Click on the link below to find out more about RoosterMoney