About the job
Rodeo is a fast-growing start-up with offices in Amsterdam and New York. With our leading SaaS solution for project management we want to claim our position as the number one partner for creative customers. We are helping companies to increase employee happiness and productivity. That’s why we are looking for a passionate Product Manager who wants to embark on this adventure with us.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Product Manager who wants to help take our product to the next level. You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers, and engineers to figure out what we shouldn’t be doing and help make decisions on what we should be doing. Someone who wants to understand and own the whole ‘beautiful mess of Product Development’ as John Cutler calls it from start to finish.
Who you are
You are passionate about making a difference for customers through your products and have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. You excel at influencing without authority and situational leadership. You use this to get everyone moving in the direction of our Product Vision. You don’t believe in perfect solutions, but that the solution gets polished through being exposed to reality and evaluating evidence.
We are busy gradually rethinking parts of our application and making it product-led. You will be at the forefront of this challenging endeavour, guiding and influencing us in making the right choices in building a product that helps our customers to meet their goals. Integrations will play a big part and you should feel comfortable figuring out with developers how to integrate with external systems.
What you will be doing
- Help shape the Product Vision, Product Strategy and Product Roadmap. Empower the team to get in a place where they can make as many day-to-day decisions as possible without needing you.
- Shifting our way of working from output to outcomes: how can we do less but better? And how do we know we’re making a difference for our customers?
- Collaborate closely with the team so there is a deep understanding of the customer problem we’re trying to solve and how we will ultimately capture the customer value we’re delivering for the business
- Leading the way in discovery, delivery and validation for your team
- Scoping integrations by working closely with the development team to understand what’s feasible, usable and valuable
- Not giving all stakeholders exactly what they want, while keeping them happy. There are always more ideas than can execute on, and it’s your job to help manage this tension without causing significant friction
- Closely interact with our customer success and support team to understand our customers’ needs and pain points better.
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years of experience in SaaS Product Management as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Results: we’re not interested in what features you’ve shipped, but the process you followed to decrease value uncertainty: how do you know the features improved the life of your customer?
Nice to have
- Experience with B2B SaaS
- Experience in the collaboration or productivity space
- Technical or CS background
What’s it in for you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam, 5 minutes walk from Dam square
- Flexible working hours
- Collective daily lunch in the office
- Talented, passionate and fun colleagues
- Monthly massages
- Yearly company trip to a warmer, sunnier place than Amsterdam
- Rodeo swag to keep you warm in the winter
We are Rodeo. With our roots in Amsterdam’s creative industry, we know how time in this sector obeys different laws. Hours can vanish in a matter of seconds. To turn the odds in your favor, we created the best available project management app out there. So easy and intuitive, time seems to slow down around you. We encourage international candidates to apply.