Product Manager– East Coast US (Remote) – Competitive Salary & Benefits Including Equity Options
RangeForce is a cutting-edge Cyber Security Training Company and we have an amazing and unique opportunity for a Product Manager.
RangeForce is a market leading and multiple award-winning cybersecurity product. Our engaging cybersecurity educational platform provides a hands-on learning and interactive experience to organizations and individuals. You will be working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and have the chance to play a major part in the continued growth and success of our business and be given the opportunity to grow with us.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager will be required to liaise with teams in Europe which is why we are looking for someone to be located on the East Coast
The Product Manager is expected to:
● Define the product strategy and roadmap
● Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
● Craft user stories and personas that reflect the problems customers need to solve
● Conduct discovery calls
● Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
● Update and present progress to management
● Be an expert with respect to the competition
● Act as a leader within the company
● Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Product Manager
● Demonstrated success defining and launching enterprise products and features
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Bachelor’s degree
● Excellent teamwork skills
● Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
● Minimal travel expected
Nice to have:
● Experience with the cybersecurity field
● Familiarity with enterprise network and application architectures is a plus
● Technical background, with experience in virtualization
RangeForce welcomes and encourages diversity in our workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability
All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.