Paysend is a FinTech company on a mission to change the way that people manage their money on a global scale with the vision of creating money for the future.
Our growth has been fast and exciting. We were the first FinTech company to introduce global card-to-card transfers, connecting 12 billion cards issued by the international payment systems Mastercard, Visa, China Union Pay and local cards schemes, and we have strategic partnerships with many of the world’s top payment companies. Born in April 2017, we’ve now welcomed over 5.5 million customers and counting in the space of a few years, and we’ve more than doubled in size since March 2020.
In May last year, we secured US$125 million in a Series B funding round which valued the company at US$700+ million. Since then we’ve expanded into Asia-Pacific with the opening of our Singapore headquarters, and been recognized by Deloitte as the third fastest growing technology company in the UK.
Paysend is one of the most popular and trusted digital money services in the world with 4.7/5 Trustpilot score
Our success is built on supreme technology, friendly customer service and, of course, the very best talent in the FinTech industry. We’re looking for the future gamechangers of FinTech to join us as we positively disrupt the payments market and make financial services more accessible and inclusive for individuals and small businesses around the world.
Every day is a new challenge at Paysend, and we approach each project with ambition, innovation and creativity.
The transfers mission aims to provide customers with a simple and frictionless way to send and receive money across borders whenever, wherever, and however they want.
Millions of people send and receive money every month between countries. Your job is to make this process instant, convenient, and enjoyable for each and every one of our customers.
You will be responsible for leading a product that allows millions of users to send money across borders to their loved ones. As part of this position, you will build relationships with customers, uncover their top priorities, and translate those needs into scalable products and features. You will enhance and innovate ways for our customers to send money instantly and conveniently.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the overall owner for achieving our Monthly Active User goals for the Transfers product.
- Owning the experience of how customers send money abroad, including launching new features and optimising the existing flows.
- Make sure that customers in all of our markets are able to request and receive money seamlessly. You will also use this product as our ‘landing’ product in new countries that we launch in.
- Ensuring that our experience is optimised for how customers in each of our markets like to send and receive money.
- Working with the Product Marketing team to ensure our customers know and can use Paysend for sending money through clear navigation and engaging content in our apps and on our website.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Be obsessive about creating an experience that delights all of our customers.
- Be able to dive into the details of complex problems and define creative solutions to them.
- Understand the details of how customers send money abroad from your past experience.
- Demonstrate strong ownership, from identifying opportunities to improve the product right through to analysing the impact of changes that have been launched.
- Have exceptionally high standards of yourself and of the products and features that you create with the team.
- Be able to solve problems in the best way for our customers, even when there are conflicting views from internal partners such as legal, risk and operations.
- You will be able to write down clearly the options available, assess each one on their merits, and drive to a decision with the internal partners, even when they may not agree.
- Be able to continue to optimise the experience for our customers, even in areas where we use a third party to provide some of that functionality.
- You’ll work directly with those partners and even help to choose new partners as we grow our product set and launch in more new countries.
We’re looking for people who share our passion for innovation, buy into the Paysend ethos and add value to our team. When you join Paysend, you’ll have the chance to grow and develop as the business does.
We believe in empowering people to be successful in their jobs, and we pay them fairly for their expertise. We give everyone the context and tools to operate as business owners and encourage our people to contribute with their hearts, minds and creativity.
In the fast-paced FinTech industry, the Paysend journey may not always be easy, but we succeed by working together to create solutions that break the status quo. We employ the right people to help us steer the business towards success and global influence.
If Paysend sounds like the perfect company for you, we’d love to hear from you!