Paysend is a FinTech company on a mission to change the way that people manage their money on a global scale with the vision of creating money for the future.
Our growth has been fast and exciting. We were the first FinTech company to introduce global card-to-card transfers, connecting 12 billion cards issued by the international payment systems Mastercard, Visa, China Union Pay and local cards schemes, and we have strategic partnerships with many of the world’s top payment companies. Born in April 2017, we’ve now welcomed over 5.5 million customers and counting in the space of a few years, and we’ve more than doubled in size since March 2020.
In May last year, we secured US$125 million in a Series B funding round which valued the company at US$700+ million. Since then we’ve expanded into Asia-Pacific with the opening of our Singapore headquarters, and been recognized by Deloitte as the third fastest growing technology company in the UK.
Paysend is one of the most popular and trusted digital money services in the world with 4.7/5 Trustpilot score
Our success is built on supreme technology, friendly customer service and, of course, the very best talent in the FinTech industry. We’re looking for the future gamechangers of FinTech to join us as we positively disrupt the payments market and make financial services more accessible and inclusive for individuals and small businesses around the world.
Every day is a new challenge at Paysend, and we approach each project with ambition, innovation and creativity.
About the role
As we enter the next phase of Paysend’s growth, we’re looking for Product Analysts to support our Consumer, Direct Business and Enterprise tribes. Product Analysts will report into the Chief Product Officer until we hire a permanent Head of Product Analytics.
Each tribe has full ownership to hit their objectives and key results (OKRs), creating and delivering their own roadmaps with cross-functional teams made up of experts from across the company. As a result of our rapid growth, we are establishing a Product Analytics function to become world class in the way we use data to make decisions across Paysend.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating all data for Weekly and Monthly Product/Business Review meetings. Data will be timely, validated, well visualised, and consistently understood by all participants.
- Creation of reports that help the product, growth and regional leadership teams improve the depth of knowledge they have about our customers and the business.
- Creation of ad hoc investigations requested by the team, including investigations into changes to our OKRs at the global or country level.
- Supporting new product feature proposals and launches with bespoke analysis.
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
- Experience visualising high level company performance metrics (e.g. OKRs), forming a clear and objective narrative to help spread understanding of them across the company, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Experience analysing problems that required you to go several layers deep to identify the root causes of the problem.
- Experience analysing raw customer data (qualitative and quantitative) to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Experience analysing the launch of new products and features and identifying lessons to further improve how we work and make decisions in future.
- Advanced level SQL to create company level dashboards or support bespoke analysis. We use Metabase at Paysend for our BI dashboards and our DW is built using Kimball dimensional modelling.
- Experience using product analytics/event tracking tools. We use Clevertap and Amplitude at Paysend.
- Ability to design, document, and communicate models using Entity Relationship Diagrams.
We’re looking for people who share our passion for innovation, buy into the Paysend ethos and add value to our team. When you join Paysend, you’ll have the chance to grow and develop as the business does.
We believe in empowering people to be successful in their jobs, and we pay them fairly for their expertise. We give everyone the context and tools to operate as business owners and encourage our people to contribute with their hearts, minds and creativity.
In the fast-paced FinTech industry the Paysend journey may not always be easy, but we succeed by working together to create solutions that break the status quo. We employ the right people to help us steer the business towards success and global influence.
If Paysend sounds like the perfect company for you, we’d love to hear from you!