WhenThen is a venture backed startup building a no-code and open payments operations platform.
Through it’s simple no-code interface and smart data ledger, it helps merchants create and autonomously operate payment flows to support their desired revenue models and payment acceptance conditions.
If you’re intrigued by ‘what if anything could trigger a transaction, and a transaction could trigger anything’ then join WhenThen and help us build the smartest payment platform in the world.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced and driven Sr. Product Manager to join our team, focusing on growth and the user experience! The role will focus on how WhenThen can improve the experience to remove barriers for people to find and use the platform.
You will build the growth-related product experiences and infrastructure to accelerate the growth of our business. You will drive decision-making through customer insights, quantitative analysis, and AB testing. You will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth initiatives. This includes optimizing our website and onboarding flows and identifying the next set of new features that prospects need.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Own the growth & SEO activities for WhenThen, along with the onboarding flows
- Own & develop contextual support features
- Design a closed feedback loop process to understand and address customer feedback into the product development cycles
- Obsess about our customers, advocating with passion about their needs, opportunities, usability, performance, scalability, and security
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of features
Form and validate data-driven hypotheses for accelerating customer acquisition, retention, and revenue
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to identify product opportunities and prioritize your roadmap
- Ship products in small iterations that allow us to test our hypotheses while delivering a quality customer experience
- Champion growth experiments, capturing insights and communicating them to the broader team
- Partner with engineering, design, QA, marketing, sales, and analytics teams to build software collaboratively and inclusively
YOU MAY BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE/ARE
- Ability to work with the various field teams to appropriately map out customer use cases and requirements
- Bring a passion for careful data analysis to inform decisions
- Experience designing intuitive interfaces and executing product plans with a well-defined process
- Experience conducting user research to identify pain points and educate product design
- A self-starter who enjoys challenges across a broad range of disciplines
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and delivering results
- Comfortable with public speaking
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE
- 4+ years experience in product management in payments, FinTech, or SaaS
- Degree in computer science, technology, business, or a related field
- Growth experience working with Paid Growth teams, Ad Networks and Ad Exchanges
- Strong analytical skills and experience with tools for doing data analysis
- Strong collaboration in team environments but able to act quickly as the decision-maker
- A genuine passion for solving user problems and a strong sense of empathy for the users
- Ability to write, defend, and execute on business cases
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary – Attractive competitive remuneration
- Competitive stock options – Joining WhenThen means you’ll own a part of the company
- Remote and flexible working – Work from home or any location with ease and flexibility
- Team – Passionate hard-working and dedicated colleagues
- Technology – Some cool tech to allow you to do your best work
- Self-development – Annual professional development allowance
- Company retreats – Company retreats (to really nice places!)
- Flexible working space – Co-working space in your hometown if that’s what you need to do your best work
WhenThen is an employer that provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.