WhenThen is a venture-backed startup on a mission to help internet companies create fast and flexible payment flows in minutes, without code!
Our culture encapsulates some key elements such as working in a smart, collaborative and problem-solving way, always looking out for each other and doing well by doing good. It’s how we think and act every single day!
If you’re intrigued by “what if anything could trigger a transaction, and a transaction could trigger anything”, then join WhenThen and help us build the most innovative payment platform in the world. And power businesses of all types and sizes to transact with their customers in the ways they want.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced and driven Sr. Product Manager to join our team, focusing on payments! The role will focus on building and launching an enhanced value proposition for our payments products.
You will evaluate and recommend product and service enhancements that improve a customer’s payment acceptance and overall experience. You will proactively develop new partnership opportunities. You will own the strategy, roadmap and execution of key payments initiatives. This includes increasing the connections with payment providers and payment methods.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of features of payments products for WhenThen
- Refine and expand existing payments products to cater to a wide variety of markets and customer segments
- Develop the next generation of payments products from idea to execution
- Own both the backend (payments services) and front-end (SDKs) parts of our payment solutions
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to identify product opportunities and prioritize your roadmap
- Ship products in small iterations that allow us to test our hypotheses while delivering a quality customer experience
- Partner with engineering, design, QA, marketing, sales, and analytics teams to build software collaboratively and inclusively
YOU MAY BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE/ARE
- Ability to work with the various field teams to appropriately map out customer use cases and requirements
- Bring a passion for careful data analysis to inform decisions
- Experience designing intuitive interfaces and executing product plans with a well-defined process
- A self-starter who enjoys challenges across a broad range of disciplines
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and delivering results
- Comfortable with public speaking
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE
- 4+ years experience in product management in payments, FinTech, or SaaS
- Degree in computer science, technology, business, or a related field
- Worked in the payments industry
- Strong analytical skills and experience with tools for doing data analysis
- Strong collaboration in team environments but able to act quickly as the decision-maker
- Ability to write, defend, and execute on business cases
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary – Attractive competitive remuneration
Competitive stock options – Joining WhenThen means you’ll own a part of the company
- Remote and flexible working – Work from home or any location with ease and flexibility
- Team – Passionate hard-working and dedicated colleagues
- Technology – Some cool tech to allow you to do your best work
- Self-development – Annual professional development allowance
- Company retreats – Company retreats (to really nice places!)
- 4 day work weeks – we’re piloting a 4 day work week affording our team the time to rejuvenate and in turn boosting productivity
WhenThen is an employer that provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.