Millions of people use Twitter every day to discover what’s happening, express themselves, and connect with one another. We are looking for an exceptional product manager to join our world class Android team to build great Twitter experiences for Android Tablets. The role requires a deep understanding of how users connect and communicate with one another on social products and substantial experience in developing consumer product strategies and features on Android.
- Contribute to the overall product vision and roadmap for Twitter on Android devices
- Collaborate with engineering and design to define key goals and success metrics, develop and maintain a prioritised product backlog, and execute on delivering great Twitter experiences for Android Tablets.
- Use a hypothesis-driven approach to product development that is based on market data, user research, analytics, and experimentation. You will lead the analysis and reporting of results and define product changes based on the findings.
- Drive the company’s thinking on key market, competitor, product, and technology trends on Android, and tablets in general, and identify opportunities utilising your knowledge of the platform, the Twitter product, and our users
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication with teams across offices throughout the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years product management experience, with 2+ years building consumer facing Internet products for Android devices. Tablets experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in delivering compelling products in a high growth, fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with experience in data-driven decision making.
- Track record of successfully leading cross-functional and multi-team efforts. Experience with international projects across several offices is a plus.
- Strong experience in designing easy to use, delightful user interfaces.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-starter willing and able to wear many hats, problem solver, detail oriented person who gets things done.
- Passionate about Twitter.
- BA/BSc in computer science or related field is a plus.
Please apply here