PRODUCT MANAGEMENT AT SHARE NOW
The primary role of Product Management at SHARE NOW is to anticipate and build the next mobility products that generate the most value for our customers, our partners and our business while enabling more sustainable living in cities.
We can only do this by having a deep understanding of our customers, mobility and technology while recognising the criticality of close collaboration with trusted colleagues in UX and product design, engineering and marketing and operations.
We are part of five tribes and thirteen cross-functional product squads shaping and building our customer-facing apps and tools across customer and fleet operations. Every day, we work towards the SHARE NOW purpose of making cities more liveable by sharing more and owning less.
We are looking for a hands-on tribe lead for our Price and Pay tribe with proven experience in the domains of pricing, payment and billing. Your tribe is working on some of the most essential parts of our product to ensure our customers always have an outstanding experience.
- As a tribe lead at SHARE NOW, you’re responsible for setting and internalising a vision for the tribe and ongoing strategizing for your domain
- You leverage your product expertise to help defining quarterly OKRs for the Product Creation department
- On a daily basis, you coach and support the two product managers in your tribe in shaping and building their products
- Ultimately, you’re responsible for that the tribe is building the right product for a given problem to achieve a set outcome
- You will support your Product Managers in working closely with development teams and mediate between technical, UX/UI and business matters, being able to represent every stakeholder perspective
- As part of the +25 large Product Creation leadership team, you contribute in creating an exciting inclusive work environment where everyone feels motivated with the work they do
- You have experience in disciplinary and professional leadership in product and technology environments
- You are an empathic communicator, who can motivate and coach your team as well as understand the needs and perspectives of your colleagues in Legal, Accounting, BI or Marketing
- You have substantial experience in both product discovery and delivery in an organisation with empowered teams
- You hold profound expertise in different procedure models of software development – especially Scrum and Kanban
- You have a “customer first!” attitude and want to build payment and billing solutions that serve customer needs in the mobility sector (storing, managing, using payment methods)
- You have a proven track record in software development to connect payment service providers (e.g. Stripe, Braintree, Adyen, Computop) and ERP systems (e.g. SAP S4 Hana)
- You have knowledge of basic accounting rules and payment regulations in the European Union including SEPA and e-invoicing to authorities
- You have experience in customer scoring and anti-fraud measures to create systems that help to increase the success of collections.
- You know how pricing / discount / subscription schemes in the mobility sector (e.g. car-rental) can support maximizing profitability
- You constantly evaluate key performance indicators that support your daily business and give transparency about stability and performance of the software components in your area of responsibility
- Fluent proficiency in English is essential
- You excel in your craft but are still hungry to continuously learn new methods and keep up-to-date with industry best practices
At SHARE NOW, we’re looking for outstanding individuals who can contribute with new perspectives and are curious about learning. We believe that creativity sparks from diverse perspectives. We design for, and want our team to be people of every gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation and physical ability.
Even if your experience doesn’t exactly match the job description, we would still encourage you to apply.