At True Tickets, we’re helping organizers of in-person events provide their guests with flawless experiences, from the moment they buy a ticket until the moment they use it to get in the door. We’re revolutionizing the ticketing industry by leveraging the power of secure digital-native tickets and smart contracts on the blockchain to curtail abusive ticketing practices and restore control, integrity, and trust to the marketplace.
We need a Product Manager who is passionate about developer experience to help our user-facing product teams accelerate their velocity, take ownership of our shared infrastructure, choreography, and other tools with a platform-as-a-service approach, and identify the next opportunities to streamline our developers’ ability to deliver value to customers.
What we offer:
- Remote opportunity. We will consider individuals in North, Central and South America
- Compensation range: $110,000 to $156,000 plus equity and benefits outlined below
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision group insurance
- 401K retirement
- Professional development and training
- Highly collaborative and fun work environment
- Flexible daily work schedule
- Flexible paid time off
- Work with noteworthy arts, culture, and event venues around the world
- Occasional travel to exciting destinations for company retreats
For more details, or to apply, see the full posting at https://grnh.se/6cf865e64us.